Chapter 2

April's POV
As we drove back to Christina's after we heard the message I don't know if she tried to talk to me or not, I just stared out the window and I couldn't hear a sound. The next thing I know we are at the airport, I must have fallen asleep. "Kepner let's move it on out!" Christina yells at me while shaking my shoulder, I looked at her nodded and got out of the car.

Meredith's POV
I just got the message from Christina, so I'm going to the airport now because her flight lands in an hour. "Meredith?" I hear Derek's voice call my name. "Mm hmm?" I mumbled as he walked into the room. "Bailey and Ellis need to be changed and Zola is still sleeping I have to go to work." He says walking over to me handing me Ellis and giving me a slight kiss on the cheek. "I love you" he says as he's walking out the door. "I love you to" I called back to him, then I headed into the girls room where Zola lay asleep and Ellis was playing in her crib. "Zola you have to get up, we have to go pick up auntie Christina at the airport." I said as I shook my sleepy daughter. Zola woke up and got dressed Bailey and Ellis were dressed and we headed to the car.

As I pulled up to the pick-up area I saw Shane walking towards my car. "Shane?" I asked him as he whipped his head to face mine. "Hey Dr. Grey, can you pop the trunk I have my stuff Christina's stu........" His voice began to trail off as I saw Christina walking out the door with April close behind her. "April!" I yelled jumping out of the car running over to her giving her a hug. "Hey" she said vaguely. "Christina it's been 2 months" I said walking over to her also giving her a hug. "The twisted sisters are back!" she yells. "How about we's all go gets drunk tonight!" She says pointing to me then April then me again and then April. "I should probably get back to my kids and husband....... But I guess I could drink for a while." April says.

"NO! Absolutely not! April you've been gone for 3 weeks your kids need you, and most of all your husband needs you! Do you remember all the work and effort you put into your relationship with Jackson after Samuel. You can't give up you can't lose this." I yelled at her. "Your right, can you drop me off at my house?" She asked, her eyes filling with tears. I nodded and we all got into my car. "Shane I need your help." He started heading over towards me. "Yea?" He asked. "I need you to move my kids car seats into the back, except Bailey leave his where it is." He looked at me confused. "I thought you only had one kid?" He said. "No I have three, now move the seats please." He nodded and moved everything and we all got into my car. April got in front, Shane sat behind me and next to Bailey, an Christina crawled into the back with Zola and Ellis. "April? I'm going to call Jackson and see where he is." I looked over at her and she nodded.

As I pressed his number it rang seven times before he picked up. "Jackson where are you?" I asked him hearing crying in the background assuming the answer. "I'm at home, that's all I can do is be at home. Meredith can you come watch the kids please, I'm going to the police station to file a missing person report on April. I need her Mer I can't survive without her." He said. I then just realized April could here everything he was saying. She was still crying from before but much harder now. "Jackson just... I'll be at your house in ten minutes okay?" He mumbled an okay and he hung up.

"How could I do this? To my kids to me and especially to my husband. Am I the worst person ever?" She asked. Nobody answered. After 10 minutes of silence we arrived at Jackson and April's apartment. April quickly jumped out of the car and grabbed her suitcase, she waved and headed inside.

April's POV
As I approached the door to my apartment I didn't know if I could do it. I didn't know if he would ever forgive me, let alone take me back. I finally got the courage to knock, and when I did it was light and barley any sound came with it. After a minute passed with no one coming to the door, I almost knocked again but heard the sound of my son crying inside and Jackson trying to comfort him, I couldn't bear it putting my family in this much pain. I knocked again this time hard and loud, I heard footsteps approaching and I started to get nervous. As the door swung open I couldn't bear to look at him. I couldn't let him down more, I know everybody says he needs me but does he really? "April! Oh my god April! Are you okay?" He asked me while with his one free arm hugging me tight and kissing me while I just laid silently in his arms. When Jackson finally let go I walked into my apartment with my suitcase I shut the door behind me. "Jackson, I'm so so so so so so sorry! I couldn't handle it I'm so sorry I never should've left you alone I should've returned your calls. I'm a terrible person. I'm so sorry." I said crying in between words. Jackson walked over and set Blake on the couch and walked back over to me. "April. Babe it's okay, your here with me know that's all I need, I just need you to stay with me, and never ever scare me like that again okay?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I nodded and then I hear Liam start to cry.

"Daddy? Daddy where are you?" I heard him saying from inside his room. As Jackson started walking over I grabbed his arm he turned around, I grabbed his face pulling it close to my lips never wanting it to end. "Daddy?" We heard again. "I got him" I said to Jackson who nodded and headed to the couch where Blake was, I wiped the tears from my face. I opened the door to Liam's room quietly and I saw him standing there waiting for someone to get him. "Mommy!" He screamed when he saw my head peek into the room. "Hey Liam! How'd you sleep?" I asked my 2 year old son who's brown hair was all messed up due to his bed. "Good!" He replied smiling. I picked him up and set him on the ground, he ran into the family room where Jackson and Blake already were. I walked over to the couch where Blake was sleeping and picked him up, I looked over at Jackson who picked up Liam who buried his head in Jackson's shoulder. I smiled tears threatening to fall, I walked over to the couch and sat on the other side of Jackson putting my head in his shoulder as well. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and kissed me, when I looked back down Blake started to wake up. As I looked around I remembered all I needed to be happy was my family.