Chapter 25

Alpha Lady Luna

"Don't forget those boxes. We don't want to forget anything like last time."

"Yea, Blac." Haven said while lifting one of the boxes.

Last time we moved, someone had forgotten to grab the last few boxes that held all of our silverware. For a few days after, we had to eat with our hands until we reached a store in order to buy some.

"What? That wasn't my fault. Ceaser was the last oddball out."

Ceaser walked pass the pair. He was carrying several containers as if they were lightweights. "Wasn't my fault. It wasn't my job, like I told you already."

Santana picked up Casper, placing him on his left shoulder. "Baby Mama, we got a visitor."

Santana only smiled in response to my glare. The day he stop calling me that annoying nickname would be the day the world came to an end.

I turned around seeing Maximum approached us. After Ashton died, he had stepped up to take the alpha position of his pack. Everyone seemed happy to have him, and I gotta say that Maximum seemed like the best guy to lead.

"Just wanted to give you all a farewell."

"You all can always join us."

"Nan, I think everyone will be happy with me running things."

"You sure, because my pack is pretty much open."

"I'm sure. We don't run with a pack of rogues." A smile widen on his face. "Thanks."

"No. Thank you. You have been a great friend. I know you will be a good leader."

"I know I'll be one too."

"Hey, let's get going, Baby Mama." Santana said from the front, passenger seat of one of the vans.

"I'm coming, Santana."

"This is goodbye?" Maximum asked, extending his right hand.

"No, I never do goodbyes. This is: We'll see each other on another blue moon." I grab hold of his hand and shook.

"Take care of yourself, Lady. May the gods watch over you and your family."

"Likewise, Maximum."

Heading to the back of the van, I hopped into the car, kissing Casper on the side of his head. He's been acting like himself since we brought him back home. It was like he wasn't affected by the incident. The doctor told us that he could have traumatic flashbacks from time to time. That we needed to watch him carefully and soothe him whenever he did have one.

"Where to next, Luna?" Blac asked from the driver's seat.

"A home just for us."

"The north way it is!" Santana and Blac shouted before the van was started.

THE END