Chapter 4

Alpha Lady Luna

The first thing that greeted me the third morning after meeting my mate was the innocent laughter of my little boy. I could tell his laughter from any other child because Casper had an very distinct laugh that made me feel tickish on the inside. I could feel his little eyes watching me for any sign of movement that would let him know that I was awake. Groaning dramatically, I rolled to my side, facing away from him. It wasn't long before I heard his sweet mouth.

"Wake up mommy!"

"Wake up beautiful," Came the only other voice that I knew all too well.

Go away Thing One and Thing Two. I growled slightly annoyed into their minds. When I received an mother chanted in replied, I sighed and rolled over. I opened my eyes to the doe-brown eyes of my son. Santana placed a kiss on my the back of my neck, and I could feel him he rubbing a circle on my bottom. It was at that moment that I realized that Santana had been standing on opposite side of the bed, leaning over me.

"Stop Santana," I mumbled, he simple chuckled and smacked my ass gently. Casper, who was oblivious to his fathers actions, smiled at both of us. He was clearly showing off his missing front baby teeth, in which he lost not too long ago.

Eh nah...

"Ah ain't that bouta cutest!" The high voice of my grandmother chimed from the doorway.

Damn.

"What it do GG?" Santana asked, still with his hands on me. I rolled my eyes and unwrapped his arms from around me, before sitting up.

"Nun, coolin'. What about you?" She replied with a twinkle in those ancient eyes of hers.

" Shit you know chillin with the fam,"

What time is it, I thought.

"Santana" I called cutting into him and mama's conversation. I heard her suck her teeth, and felt her heated gaze, but I ignored it.

"Yes, darlin'?" He replied back

" What time it is?" I asked looking at him and then to Casper, who currently was nestled to my side asleep.

"7:30" I nodded and got up.

"Aye, bae where you going?"

I ignored Santana and grabbed our son and placed him on my hip. He stirred a little but remained asleep.

"Fix my bed please." I told Santana.

"Anything for you gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes at his compliment and gently adjusted Casper. I sat there admiring how adorable he is.

"He looks just like his Mama." Santana said approaching me and kissing my lips. He pulled away quickly with that dumb ass smirk on his face. He think he slick. " Want some breakfast?" I nodded and carried our son to the dining table, resting him in my lap. He stirred but, remained asleep. Santana put a plate of bacon, eggs and sausage in front of me. Almost immediately after the food was placed in front of my my little one jumped up awake. He quickly grabbed a piece of bacon and shoved it in his tiny mouth.

"Hey!" He gave my a small smile and hopped off my lap. "Oh! The tickle monster's gonna get cha' now!" I chased after him. We went around the living room until he slipped on the rug. I quickly grabbed him before he fell. "Are you okay?" I asked as my concerned mama mode took over. He nodded his little head, shock still shown in his eyes.

"Why don't we get some more bacon, change, and instead of the usual Sunday training, we will be running the course?" On most Sundays, we usually train our physical sides, but with this type of training we couldn't use our eyes or speak. We must see like a blind person, using one's natural senses and connection with the world around us to guide us through it all. And the fact that we couldn't speak to our group members during training, we must use another resort of communication, like using the radiation of ones nature body heat, temperature, or their scent. This allows us to become closer with nature and our family. This also happens to be Casper's favorite type of training. With him being future Alpha, this training is very necessary. My son quickly nodded his head in agreement.

"Yay!" Casper called out in excitement. He kissed my cheek and shuffled to the kitchen, jumping in excitement. I let out a small chuckle. Sometimes he's just too damn much.

Alpha Ashton McClain

"Thats it?!"

I ran my hands through my hair, frustration eating at me. Stupid dumb mate! Its like this bitch is an angel. I couldn't find anything incriminating or disturbing about her or her goons. All I know is they are orphans who live with her grandmother in this thing called the orphan community. I don't know what that is, I thought it was a lie, but there's records of the place everywhere! They are like untouchable orphans. Nobody adopts them and its been that way for a while now. At least, that's what the reports reads.

My mother thinks its sweet how this elderly women takes in all these unwanted nuisances and giving them a good, loving home even though they don't live like normal foster homes. I scoffed at that. Taking care of outcasts was one thing that never set right with me. They were orphans for a reason, and that reason was they wasn't good enough for pack life, weaklings, or outcasts. My thoughts slowly drifted back to my beautiful, reluctant mate. How was I going to get her into my bed? What's more-how was I'm going to rid her of that unworthy loser. I couldn't believe that he was her beta. To top things off, she had a kid. I hate children. Their like little baggage of helpless brats, especially since they wasn't mine.

"Hehehe. You really are a sore eye, alpha" Says a soothing voice from the corner of my office. She was standing in the shadow part if my office in order to keep herself unseen, but that didn't stop the foul odor of musky that covered her.

I glanced over, immediately frowning. "Do you want to lost that windpipe of yours or do you have more to tell me?"

"Relax. I gave you what I was given. She is an alpha who has several powerful individuals in her reigns. But she can be broken"  Her voice teased. I ran my hands through my hair and sat back in my chair. It was long before I felt hee heated breath on the side of my neck, bring shivers to my core.

"Alpha Luna is a mate you're going to want to keep. I heard she's good at what she does" Her voice holding a suggestive meaning that had Collen itching to touch Lady.

"I'll like to see what you can do" I turned my chair to her, only to find that she had moved to the open window behind me.

"Rain check" She replies, a smile in her voice. "We move to our next phase soon. Remember the deal, Alpha Ashton"

I frowned. "McClain to you. And you deliver me my Lady. I hold up my end" I watched her nod her head before she slips out the window into the no less night.

I stood from my desk. I need to get drunk and cleanse myself of the thoughts of my disgusting mate and her creepy, weird family.

I went to the kitchen and found the scotch. I gulped down the bottle, knowing it'll take alot more than that to get a werewolf drunk. I chugged back some beer. By my tenth one, I was gone. My mind was pounding and it was her fault. She just comes in here and acts defiant. She will become my submissive slut, even if I have to drag her here and lock her in my room! Collen even agrees with me! ''Grrr...."

"Bite it!" I yell at him. He's still mad about the guy being with my mate. I think it's just sexual frustration. The room was spinning, but it was nice. I stumbled out of the kitchen and found a girl.

She wasn't as pretty as Lady, but she got me hard. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly. We took it to my room... Do I need to explain?

*Next Day*

My head throbbed and someone was snuggled into my side. "Not Mate!" Collen growled. My head pounded even harder.

I pushed her away from me and she fell off the bed.

Oh well....

"Get. Out. "I growl out.

She grabbed her clothes shoving them on quickly and running out. Now why can't my mate be that kind of submissive bitch? I groaned and fell back on my bed. Tonight is a full moon so, Collen will be on edge more than he was now. Now there was one word that immensely sobered me up. It was the same word my Beta just yelled through the link...

Rouges.