Snape, Lily and James

“Dirty little Mudblood! You don’t belong here!” shouted the burly boy as he hexed the first year. “Go back to where you belong!” he screamed as the boy whimpered, struggling against the invisible ropes which bound him to the floor.

“What do you think you’re doing?” shouted Sirius as he raced towards the group of Slytherins and pulled out his wand.

“Where’s your army Black?” sneered one of the elder Slytherins as hexes flew between them, incapacitating the majority of the bullies.

“What is going on here?” called a squeaky voice from one end of the corridor. “Good heavens stop that at once!” shouted Flitwick as the Slytherins that were still standing stalked away, glaring at Sirius and muttering curses under their breath.

“What happened Mr Black?”

“They attacked this boy Professor,” said Sirius. “I was only stopping them.”

Flitwick paused, “Duelling in the corridors is not allowed Mr Black; I should give you detention but… as you stopped them bullying someone… we’ll give it a miss this once. But don’t do it again!” he warned as he hurried off.

“Oh look, it’s the mighty Sirius Black,” said Snape as he walked along the corridor. “What are you doing here?”

“Locomotor mortis!” cried Sirius as Snape shouted, “Expelliarmus!” Snape tumbled backwards, his legs stuck together as Sirius smiled. “Just you wait!” he said, his eyes filled with loathing.

“Wait for what? You’re lying on the floor Snivellus,” Sirius taunted, his recovered wand pointed at Snape’s face. “What are you going to do?”

“I’ll… I’ll… I’ll-” Snape’s mouthed thinned even more as he tried to work out an answer.

“You’ll what? Spit it out Snivellus. You know, you’re really not saying anything useful; maybe you shouldn’t say anything at all. Langlock,” said Sirius as Snape’s voice disappeared. “Oh dear. What a pity. Guess I’ll never know what you were about to do now; excuse me while I go cry in a corner,” he said as he kicked Snape’s books everywhere.

“Where do you go? I saw you last week,” said Snape, his voice regained, as Sirius walked away.

“Oh is Snivellus curious now? We go everywhere; why does it matter to you?” Sirius walked away casually as he said, “Press the knot at the base of the Whomping Willow and you’ll see.”

***************************************************************************

“Look who it is,” said the boy menacingly as he and his friend closed in on the girl.

“Disgusting, isn’t she?”

“Filthy Mudblood,” said the first boy.

“Immobulus!” shouted one of the Slytherins as the girl tried to run away and was knocked to the floor, dropping her wand.

“Please no!” she whimpered as they advanced on her, wands outstretched. She screamed loudly as she tried to attract someone’s attention.

“Be quiet Mudblood! Silencio!” Mary’s eyes widened as she continued to try and scream but nothing came out. They laughed as they levitated her and dangled her body in the air, waving her throughout the corridor.

“Stop it!” shouted Lily as she ran up the corridor, making the two boys stop and start attacking her.

“Oh look, another one.”

“Expelliarmus!” she shouted, successfully disarming both of them.

***************************************************************************