Chapter 22

So hey! I went to see the Wanted last night! Got lots of pictures of Nathan for Alex, and Some Tom for Phoebe. I'll bring them in Monday! I also got signed pictures and a t-shirt where Max is on my left boob and Tom on my right! Oh and Nathan's on my tummy! Anyway....Did this chapter in the car on the way there. TBH, it's one of my best for length. I'm hoping it gets to three pages for once. There is a fight between Noah and Lili at the  end, but that's just because I don't like them  being friends. I want them to make up with their first  kiss together! :D

See you tomorrow....Back to school....Phoebe and Alex.....

Love you all....

Emily...x

P.S One of the support acts did a song called Sweet Amelia.....it was so good.....and my nicknames Amelia in both our joint story PLAYING GAMES....check it out!.......and in real life.....It's not the full song on the side 'cause the full song aint out yet!

CHAPTER 22 (can't believe we're this far along already)

“Well, we’re Girls like Boys and we were wondering if we had a guitarist in the house, at all? ‘Cause Benny Boy who usually does our music for us isn’t in, and this is supposed to be a live gig.” I shout, looking over the crowd that’s gathered to listen to us play, some classmates, some just students that have heard about us and want to listen.

Okay, so we are not really doing a gig, it’s more like a performance in the main school hall for our final exam. But we do need someone to play the guitar for us, Ben is out, and we have to perform today. I see a hand in the back raise and I notice it belongs to Joe, our hero.

“Joey,” Lizzie says, running down the centre aisle to get him. “I knew you’d come through.”

Joe doesn’t exactly look like he wants to play in front of everyone, but I know he will, for Liz. I notice Logan and Noah sneak into the back of the hall, hoping not be seen arriving late. I send then a sarcastic smile to let them know they’ve been caught. They both send sheepish grins back.

“Okay,” Gabby says, slapping Joe lightly on the back when he steps up onto the stage and collects the electric guitar she’s holding. “So today we’re playing Animal, by Neon Trees, one of our favourite songs.”

I watch as she winks towards Logan, and then sends a glare to Chase, who’s stood in the front row watching the three of us intently. Liz then decides that’s the perfect time to break their eye contact by moving to stand in front of Gabby so she’s facing the both of us.

“Joe says he can play it, so we’re all set. You guys ready for our biggest performance yet?” She asks, placing her hand in the middle of our mini circle. Gabby and I place our hands on top of hers.

“Ready,” We both say simultaneously.

I grab a microphone from on top of the amp in front of us, before handing one to both Liz and Gabby. I nod to Joe to start playing, and when he does Mike, on the drums and Caleb, on the keyboard, instantly join in with him.

“Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends, so take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied,” Lizzie says, moving back to stand next to Joe for support. The poor boys wobbling like a duck on heroin. “Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend, you're just a cannibal and I'm afraid I won't get out alive. I won't sleep tonight.”

Gabby steps closer to the edge of the crowd, her confidence flowing off of her in waves. I know she loves it when we perform, she’s always talking about the adrenalin rush she has whenever she gets up on stage. Logan cheers when she starts singing, so I throw him an amused look before returning my attention back to Gabby.