Chapter 29

Ok so I had writer’s block so please don’t kill me if this is really bad! I didn’t really know what to write but here you go! I’m gonna be really cheeky and say: Go read my new one shot! It’s called ‘Finding Scabior’ and it’s a HP fanfiction. It’s really short though. But go to MCRKilljoyFreak97 if you wanna read it!

Lizzie’s POV:

“So let me get this right!” I say, staring wide-eyed at Gabby in front of me. “You and Lo were skate boarding and you tripped. So Lo caught you and you nearly kissed. But then you chickened out and ran off.”

Gabby nods, looking ashamed. “He was right there!  I just... froze. What the hell am I meant to do now? It will definitely be awkward on Monday now.”

Lili just collapses in laughter next to me, grinning at Gabby. “Only you would do that Gabby. If that was me and Noah was doing that then I would-”

“I don’t think we need to know what you would do, Lil. It would give us nightmares.” Gabby tells our best friend, looking slightly nauseous.

Lili pouts but agrees nonetheless, smirking.

I drag the sleeping bags into my front room, putting them on the sofa. “We’ll all sleep on the sofas tonight. Noah would kill me if he found out I made you sleep on the floor, Lili.”

“Overprotective git.” Lili mumbles, scowling, but she doesn’t disagree. She sits on the sofa and picks up a DVD.

“Oh my god! We have to watch this!” Lili screams, throwing the case at me. I catch it, briefly pausing to pat myself on the back for using my ninja skills to catch it, before looking at the title.

“Aw man!” I groan, showing the DVD to Gabby. “This film makes me cry every time!”

“Exactly! I hate being the only girl round here who cries at every little thing. Plus, we see Rob Patterson shirtless.” Lili points out, grinning, as I put ‘Remember Me’ in the DVD player.

“Good point. Let’s watch!” I cheer, sitting down next to Lili. Gabby curls up on the other side and turns the lights off.

2 hours later, all three of us are crying our hearts out.

“Nooo! Tyler! You can’t die! What’s Allie meant to do?” I cry, nearly choking Gabby in a hug. But it’s ok. She’s doing the same thing to me.

Lili’s inconsolable. She’s rocking back and forward, bawling her eyes out. “Tyler! Nooo! You can’t just die like that! What’s the world meant to do without Rob Patterson?”

“Er Lili. You do know Rob is still alive, right?” I point out cautiously. Lili tends to snap at people when she’s upset and I’m sure that’s enhanced because of her hormones.

“Oh yeah!” Lili cheers, doing the happy dance we do in PE whenever we score a point or something. “Thank god!”

“How the hell does she go from crying to happy in 2 seconds?” Gabby asks, watching Lili with amazement.

“Hormones.” I say knowledgably.

“Plus, I kissed Noah! Did you know that he’s an excellent kisser?” Lili asks us casually.

I immediately pause the film while Gabby shrieks, “WHAT? You’ve kissed him? When?”

“After the gig yesterday. I was angry with him and he was like ‘if you’re going to be angry, be angry about this!’ before kissing me! There was fireworks and everything like in the movies!” Lili tells us, looking out the window dreamily. I know that look. The girls tell me I get that look when I’m talking or thinking about Joe. Gabby has that look on her face too when she’s looking at Logan.