Chapter 8 :D x

Hello again! :D This story is now gonna start going places people! Get ready for some gasps, some anger and a whole lot of Noah Patterson, Joe Kale and Logan West ;)

Lizzie’s POV:

“A bracelet?” Lili murmured, “He gave me a bracelet!”

“Have you seen what the bracelet spells out?” I asked, grinning.

Lili and Gabby looked at the silver charm bracelet and started smiling when they saw the charms that spell out ‘klutz’.

“Aw! He picked out the perfect present!” Lili squealed, acting like a little kid.

“Too bad you can’t give him a thank you kiss.” I told her, smirking. I turned serious for a moment, “What did Owen say that started that fight anyway?”

Gabby shrugged, “I heard shouting but that was it. Let’s go find out!”

Gabby led the way through the crowd and stopped in front of Owen.

“What did you say to make Noah snap, Owen?” I asked as the last of the police and paramedics left. Cautiously, the older teens started to pull out alcohol.

“Nothing.” Owen muttered, wiping blood off his face.

“You must have.” I argued, frowning. “I made Noah promise not to be stupid tonight. He promised not to just because it was Lili’s birthday. So you must have said something bad.”

Owen muttered under his breath but I caught the words ‘Lili’, ‘arse’ and ‘bedroom’.

“I believe Owen made a rude comment about you Lili and Noah reacted.” I said pleasantly, although I glared at Owen.

“Alright Ladies!” Chase Colton’s deep voice came from behind me. I whirled round to see him standing there, looking hot in a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt. His thick blonde hair had been tamed slightly tonight by hair gel and it made him look amazing. “Let’s not kill the star striker of the football team.”

“We have a good excuse.” Gabby muttered, glaring at Chase. Jesus! I swear they had sorted this out!

I could see Chase was about to make a scathing remark so I quickly grabbed his hand and tugged at it.

“C’mon Colton. Let’s go dance. I wanna see if your dancing skills match up to your football skills.” I practically dragged him to the dance floor, grinning.

Logan’s POV:

(Just for you Alex ;))

I stepped away from the police car where Noah sat, shaking my head.

“You practically killed him Noah!” I smirked; looking far too pleased that some guy had been beat up. “Good luck with your parents!”

I walked back into the hall and caught sight of Gabriela. She wasn’t wearing a dress like the rest of the girls here but I was glad she wasn’t. Gabriela wouldn’t be Gabriela if she was dressed up in a dress and a pair of heels.

“I’m guessing you chose the music.” I commented, leaning against the wall. I pulled at my collar gently, something I did when I was slightly nervous. Yeah, I liked Gabriela! I had liked her for about 6 months now! But I didn’t want to tell her because I knew that she didn’t like me like that. I didn’t want to ruin our relationship.

“Yeah. How did you know?” She asked, frowning.

I pointedly glanced at a speaker that was blasting out Bring Me The Horizon before looking back at Gabby, “Oli Sykes. You’re obsessed with him.”

I grinned as Gabby blushed slightly. I added on, “But I love this song anyway. I’d ask you to dance but we both know I’d end up standing on your feet so do you wanna get a drink? I think Chase brought a load of alcohol too.”

Gabby nodded and I grabbed her hand, pulling her through a crowd of my slightly drunk friends.

Lizzie’s POV:

Chase and I were in a corner, giggling. So maybe I had had a little too much to drink. At the moment, we were laughing over someone who was dancing with an imaginary person.

I covered my mouth with my hands, grinning, as I stopped laughing. I glanced up at Chase and my breath caught. Was it me or was he looking more like a god than ever at the moment?

Before I realised what had happened, Chase and I were joined by the lips. My hands immediately jumped to his hair, messing up his golden locks.

After a few minutes of heavy snogging, Chase pulled away.

“I think I’m in love.” He muttered to me, resting his forehead on mine. “Go out with me, Lizzie?”

I mentally swooned. No guy had ever said he loved me before! I immediately nodded, grinning.

“Let’s... uh... keep it quiet for a while though. I’m not too good with relationships.” Chase told me, scratching his head slightly.

“Ok.” I grinned, kissing him again. “I better go find Lili.”

“I see her.” He muttered, nodding over at my best friend. She was stood in the middle of a crowd, laughing. I watched as Chase checked her out. I felt a pang of annoyance but I didn’t say anything. Chase was free to check out girls. Jesus, I did it enough with guys! Plus, he was drunk. He didn’t know what he was doing.

“I’ll see you in school on Monday.” Chase waved then disappeared.

I walked over to Lili, grinning. Gabby reappeared as I reached Lili so we all just grinned at each other before going to dance together.

Chase said he was in love with me! I thought as we danced. I think I’m in love with him too!

Oooh! :O So Lizzie and Chase are together but Chase doesn’t want anyone to know yet! Who do you like most at the moment? Noah, Joe, Logan or Chase? Next is Emily! :D Sorry that this is so short! I had a little bit of a problem on trying to write this! I'm watching 'One Thing' by One Direction! Liam looks so hot! :D  xx