Chapter 9! :D

So hey. I want to tell you all about my day. So if you don't want to hear this, I would skip it....

Number one event : I'm in a fight with my friend, god this is like our fifth argument in the last week. It's killing me.

Number two event : I cried at least three times at school today. Leaving it up to pain in the arse to cheer me up. (Conor)

Number three event : I actually got stared at by the real Chase when I was leaving school. OMG, it was scary! :D

Anyway, enjoy the chapter....Phoebe....for you.....some JOE POV! And alex, I'm sorry it's going to be short! :D

P.s - This aint edited, but I'll try to edit it soon! :D

Chapter 9 : (Are we there already?)

“So is Gabby coming?” I ask, just imagining Lizzie’s mischievous smile on the end of the other line makes me laugh down the phone.

“She said she couldn’t. Something about Logan, I really didn’t listen in for details.”

“Are you sure she isn’t grounded again?”

“Knowing her, most probably...” Lizzie says.

“I’ll meet you at the park, then. Ask to see if Joe wants to come. You want anything from subway?”

“The usual is good.” She replies before hanging up.

I place my phone in my jean’s pocket before opening the door to subway, that automatic cool breeze you get when stepping into a shop, hitting me hard.

“It’s Lili, right?” A familiar voice says from behind me. I turn to find Chase Colton staring up at the menu above the counter. “Yeah, definitely the beautiful one of the three, aren’t you?”

I smile genuinely up at Chase, up being the important word in that sentence; Chase must be at least 6ft. As I walk towards the cashier, I notice Chase looking at my arse. I don’t want to, but I have to question my little care for fashion and looking good, and ask, ‘does my butt look big in this?’

“Is everything alright?” I ask, throwing a quick glance over my shoulder.

“Well, I, I wanted to know, well there’s this house party next weekend and I was wondering if maybe you might want to go with me, as my date? There’s also the small thing of asking if you’d maybe consider being my girlfriend?” He asks and I smile at how cute his stammering is.

“Yes. Yes I will be your girlfriend.”

“I was also wondering if we could keep this quiet, you know, I’m not that good with relationships, and I don’t want everyone knowing.”

“Sure.” I say, before ordering my lunch, then asking for the same for Lizzie. “I don’t see the harm in that.”

“Let me get this.” Chase says, reaching into his wallet and handing a bill over to the man behind the counter. But to do this, he has to press his chest against my back, causing a nice warm feeling to run down my spine.

“Step away from her, Colton.” Someone growls from what I think is the doorway. Noah, I could recognise his voice anywhere.

“Back off, Patterson, I’m not touching her, alright?” Chase says, backing away from me, his hands up in a surrender position. Even he’s smart enough to know not to mess with Noah.

“Lili, did he hurt you? Did he touch you at all?” Noah asks. His eyes softening as he turns to look at me.

“Just back of Noah, it’s none of your business if he did or didn’t, is it?” I shout, moving closer to him so I can continue to yell in his face.

“What-“

“Why do you have to keep ruining my life? First my party, and now my perfect Saturday! Just leave me alone. Don’t talk to me again, Noah.” Then turning towards Chase, my new boyfriend, I say, “I don’t want the food anymore, sorry for the waste of money. See you Monday, yeah?”

“Don’t worry, and see you Monday.” Chase says with a small smile.

And with that I walk out of subway, still angry with the boy who gave me the best present yesterday. I stare down at the bracelet, reading the word again and again. Klutz...

Well look at this accident I say in my head, as I rip the bracelet off of my wrist, and roughly push it into my pocket.

*Joe’s POV*

“Is Logan coming?” Lizzie asks as she walks beside me. I can’t help but stare down at the face I’ve adored ever since I met her when we argued over a beanie hat. That day still feels like yesterday.

“Nah, I think he’s trying to sneak Gabby out of the house and to the ramps for a couple of hours. You know what he’s like.”

“Totally in love with Gabby...Totally in love with Gabby...” Lizzie sings, dancing around in a mini circle. I can’t help but pick up the sarcasm in her voice. If only she knew how true she is.

“So what about Lili, she’s meeting us there, right?”

Lizzie nods her head as she resumes her place walking next to me. Rounding the corner to the park, I see a girl storming through the gates, her face red and angry, and her walk powerful.

“Isn’t that Lili?” I ask Liz, pointing out the girl I saw. Liz doesn’t answer me, just starts running towards who I now presume is Lili. I don’t hesitate but run after her. I’d follow that girl anywhere, as long as I get another minute with her.

As I catch up to Liz, who’s now trying to keep up with Lili’s fast walking pace, I catch up on one word. And wonder what he’s done now. Because I know he’d of never meant to hurt that girl.

“...Noah...”

*Back to Lili*

I don’t need him. I repeat over and over in my head. I don’t need him. I’ve only adored him for years now; I don’t need him in my life. All he brings is fights and arguments. I can do without him. I can. I can. I can’t.

I know I can’t.

It’s Noah, isn’t it?

I only started talking to him days ago. And now, my crush has grown.

Noah Patterson, the one name that’s been the centre of my thoughts ever since I saw his first fight. How ironic it was against Colton. Of course, Noah won. He’s never lost.

Chase Colton. My boyfriend...

I wonder what really is going on between him and Gabby.

I know one thing, I won’t be telling her about my new little friend. No way.

She’ll kill me if she knew.  

A/N - Comment. Vote. Fan. 

Team Noah, Joe or Logan?

Liz, Lili or Gabby?