Chapter 19!

Note: It's Alex now! Doo doo doo doo doo! Sorry :D I have a slight obsession with 'Introducing Me' by Nick Jonas. Why? Because I've decided that I'm gonna be a saddo for the rest of my life...! Well not really. But excuse me for being so random; it's half term so we have a week off school and I went to sleep at four in the morning, woke up at twelve, it's only natural that I'm so hyper at 3:36 P.M., don't you think? Yeah, I'm a lazyass, sorry about that. Well for the saddo bit, not really, but it started with being obsessed with Camp Rock all over again xD Yeah, we're that...immature. No but really! Why do people say it's a crap song just 'cause Jason Meraz said it? I mean in my opinion, Jason Meraz is totally crap himself. It sounds nothing like 'I'm Yours', but people still think it so if he's saying it's a 'horror of a song', then he's dissing his own song too *laughs*. What a dick...he can go die...

P.S: I'm starting to like Noah and Gabby's relationship :D They're gonna be such great friends! <3

I walk around the school; alone for once. I'm usually with Max, Logan or Lil and Liz, but this time I'm alone, trying to get it into my head that my best friend was pregnant with the guy that I loathed more than everything. I'm not jealous, because I wouldn't be caught dead even smiling at him, but how could she be so stupid!? I know she's my best friend and all, but couldn't she at least have used protection!? There are things called contraceptive pills, condoms, femidoms...other shit like that! Ugh!

I don't realise I'm kind of talking to myself, saying all these things aloud instead of just thinking them, until I bump into someone whose giving me a rather weird look.

"Noah." I greet, my voice monotone as I just slightly uncomfortably shift my weight from one foot to the other.

"Gabby."

He still looks broken, something he doesn't usually look like, and I know it's Lili's doing. Suddenly, I feel a lot more sorry for this guy than I usually do. I'm not gonna say I know how he feels, because I don't, but I really have a lot of sympathy for him at the moment.

"I need to tell you something," I blurt out quickly, before I can stop myself. "About Lili."

"What? What about Lili?" His hands rest on my shoulders, looking me dead straight in the eye, and I look at him, shrugging his hands off. He's concerned.

"It's about...her and Chase..." As usual, I can't keep any secrets as big as this one. Not that it's really a secret, mind.

Someone suddenly jumps on my back and I don't need to turn around to see it's Lizzie. She's wearing a beanie hat, and I expect she's stolen this from Joe's head too. But he's nowhere to be seen, and I see Liz relaxes. She jumps off my back, landing next to me instead, her smile big and bright. But her eyes...they're not smiling. I can see she's also equally worried about Lili as Noah and I are.

It's obvious my friend heard what I said to the badass before us, because she suddenly bites down hard on her bottom lip, almost drawing blood, and gives me a look.

"She's pregnant!" She nearly yells at him, and my eyes widen, nearly as round as onions now. I can't believe she said that so loudly.

Lili is going to kill her.

Noah's P.O.V

I can't even begin to describe the rage; the anger building up inside me. If I had been one of those Twilight werewolves, then I would probably have changed in wolf form right now; I was that annoyed at the blond idiot for getting my girl pregnant. That's right. My girl! She was mine and no one elses. Including that Chase Colton's. If I could, I would put him in the morgue, just as Logan said Gabby wanted to do. Trust me, I would be more than happy if she did that, and she would have my full co-operation and help.

But I'm going to be there for her no matter what anyway. Right after I knock the idiot out, if I find him. And then I hear two voices just as I get to the citizenship/art classroom.

"...blaming this all on me? You're the one that's pregnant." I hear Colton's harsh voice nearly shout at a very annoyed Lili. I can tell by her voice that she's really pissed with him.

"Huh? It takes two to tango, boy."

"So it's mine?"

"Who else did you think I'd had sex with in the last week?"

I don't want her to know that I'm listening in, so I just walk in casually and say, "Lili, are you in here?" as if I didn't know already. "I heard about the whole you being pregnant, and I want you to kn--"

"Noah," She mutters.

"Colton?" Again, I say it as if I haven't heard or seen him at all. But I did and I growl.

Before I can stop myself I raise my fist and punch him right in the stomach, so he flies backwards and hits his head on the wall. But he isn't bleeding, so that's...bad. I wanted him to die, dammit! Miss Howells, whom I recognise as my art teacher, walks back in, her heels noisily tapping on the floor. She's holding something I assume are pregnancy leaflets for Lili, but she slams them down on the desk next to *cough* my girl *cough* and glares at me as if she's hoping I'm going to drop dead.

"Noah Patterson, what have you done?" She rushes to Chase's side. I scoff.

My reply is sarcastic, "Well, Miss, I think I just knocked him out.

---

Okay so, I have a very impatient best friend who keeps asking me whether I'm done like every five minutes on MSN. Lately, she's taken up sending me dots to amuse herself. Just now I got a '...'. Like, what the hell right?

I'm hoping this wasn't that crap, eh? XD It was certainly fun to write! By the way, EGASS is being entered into Watty Awards 2012! Please vote for it once the contest actually starts *sheepish grin*

~Alex.