Chapter 10 <3

Note: For Em and Phoebe - Ze tension in zee house is starting to piss me off >.> But hey, the argument wasn’t exactly my fault, okay? I ain’t gonna say I’m sorry cuz I blame them for my attitude…so basically Saturday and Sunday are a big no-no. I’m sorry DX I so wanna go, but I’m stuck here doing nothing instead…and might even have to do maths thanks to the stupid letter I got from school about meh numeracy skills D: I am going to die. On the up side, I love Logan XD But I love no one like I love you two <3 I don’t care how wrong and pedo-ish that sounds <3

For fans – Have you noticed how long my notes are!? :O How cool! XD Lol anyway, IGNORE MY FRIENDS WHEN THEY SAID THERE ISN’T GOING TO BE A SEQUEL! Thanks to me, there is. I had the most amazing idea for a sequel ever…even if this one isn’t even done yet, so look out for that one when this is over, mmkay? Kaaay! Happy reading <3

PS: Charlie (as in Sam and Liam’s friend Charlie :D The hot rich kid Charlie!!! *swoon swoon swoon*) held the door open for me when I left one-to-one :O I was like *swoon**dies*

I’m casually walking towards subway, really needing a sub, my stomach growling. Damn Logan and his skateboard. Keeping me back from dinner like two hours, especially with me being grounded and all. What kinda person goes out to subway at 7PM anyway? Oh yeah; me. But as I walk and reach the door, Noah roughly pushes the door open and storms past me, nearly knocking me into a pole.

“Yo watch where you’re going!” I yell after him, but for some weird reason, he doesn’t reply to me.

Not even a swear word or anything. He just storms off down the road, and I can’t help but frown and follow.

“Hey Patterson! Wait up!” I yell, catching up with him and grabbing his shirt, pulling him back as he tries to escape from me.

He doesn’t want to talk, but I want to know what is up. Like, seriously.

“What happened?”

“You should ask Lili if you wanna know, shouldn’t you? Damn that Chase Colton guy. Do me a favour and slap him for me when you see him again.”

I’m about to ask why he can’t do that himself, but when I open my mouth to speak again, he’s long gone.

It doesn’t strike me until the following morning at break. Lili said she didn’t want to see Noah. Didn’t want to talk to him. That was a weird thing I never knew could come out of her mouth.

“Never have I ever…” Lizzie starts, tilting her head to the side. “…gone further than kissing.”

“Never have I ever had sex with a guy.” Logan stiffens behind me.

We’re sitting back to back, him having a conversation with Joe while Lizzie and I are playing that ‘Never Have I Ever’ game. It should get to Truth or Dare soon, but I’m scared of what they’re going to make me do.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Logan smirking, then I feel someone poking my side so I force myself to look behind me, my forehead hitting the side of Logan’s head.

“Owww…” I whine, punching him in the shoulder. “You idiot, Logan. That really hurt! What’s happened to ‘Hey Gabby, can you turn around for a moment?’?”

“Really, I just wanted to ask when we’re gonna get on to playing Truth or Dare. It has to be one of the coolest games ever.”

“Only ‘cause girls get dared to give the guy she likes a lap dance or whatever. I’d rather play strip poker than give anybody a lap dance.”

“Let alone the guy she likes.” Lizzie raised her eyebrows suggestively, so I throw my water bottle at her head.

She ducks just in time, laughing her arse off and grinning once at Lili. But she’s not doing anything; she’s just staring into space, the sadness in her eyes mistaken as nothingness to others, but normal, bad, stupid sadness to us. Sadness for Noah; because of how he wouldn’t leave her alone so she yelled at him. At least that’s what I got yesterday from what Noah told me…although he didn’t tell me anything at all.

Ah well, I have the power to read people. It’s not exactly a power, but I can easily make out what some people closest to me are thinking most of the time, or I can guess whether my best friends are laughing at me from miles away.

“Okay, so are we gonna do this?”

“Nope.”

Logan pouts, “What? Why? That’s like…”

“…the best game ever. Yeah, Logan, we know. But I’m not giving anybody a lap dance.”

“Who said anything about a lap dance? I was thinking more of a hot make out session in—Ow! Okay okay! I’m joking, jeez woman!”

Joe  smirks, but I can’t really make out why.

“I hate you so much right now.” I mumble.

He grins, “Sorry. Was gonna ask whether you wanna go—”

“Back playground. Your board’s in my locker, right?”

“Right.”

So we stand up, both giving glares to our friends and muttering a ‘shut uuup…’ in their direction before we go on our way.

Chase’s POV (this should be fun…)

My breath catches in my throat as I walk in and see them both staring at me. Oh yeah, how can I forget? They’re best friends; it’s not like they aren’t gonna tell each other about it…although I did make them promise that our relationship stays a secret.

My arm is suddenly linked through somebody else’s, and I turn my head to see who it is. Oh god no; not my ex-girlfriend. This just turned even more awkward. She stands up on her tip toes, moving her mouth close to mine, obviously wanting us to make up. Wanting us to kiss and let every girl know that she has to back off from me as I am taken. I would have done it too, but instead I push her away easily. Maybe it’s just for show; Lili and Lizzie have to know that I’m not cheating on them or something.

That…is so untrue. Because I so am; and it’s so fun. All I gotta do now is get the hard-to-get one. If that is possible. She’s the one that caught my eye in the first place; the one that made me come up with this idea. Me and my mate, together, decided to do this. Because one, they are all three hot and it’s amazing how nobody notices them, and two, things are starting to get boring at this school. A love square seems interesting.

 I see Lili tries to make a move and walk towards me, but I shoot her a warning glance and Lizzie catches her arm, eyeing her suspiciously. Normally I would be fine with it; but I’m annoyed. Has she seriously not heard what I told her yesterday? That I don’t want her making it clear about our relationship?

Now I don’t even say anything, and choose to ignore both of them despite their hurt expressions. Oh, like I haven’t seen that on girls before. I haven’t cared before, why should I care now, right?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I know its crap, and short, but you can fuck off if you don’t like it cuz I’ve been crying halfway through this chapter so I got pissed off and didn’t know what else to write. Either you like it or you don’t, so goodbye DX