Chapter 26 :D

Hello people :D Alex and Emily have been bugging me to write this chapter for a few days now so here you go!

Lizzie’s POV:

“Oh my god!” I shriek, running over to the news board on school. Everyone’s laughing at the picture of Chase on it and I join in.

“Jesus Gab! I knew you and Logan were planning something but... this is amazing!” I giggle, hugging Gabriela tightly. I see her glance at Logan who was stood in the corner with friends before looking back at me, smiling slightly.

“What’s up with you and Lo?” I ask, using the nickname we came up with for Logan. He hates it so we use it just to annoy him.

“I don’t know.” Gabby sighs, leaning against the wall as she pulls out her headphones. “When we were putting our posters up last night, he got real close to me and had me against the wall then he suddenly just walked away!”

“Who had you against the wall?” Lili asks from behind us, raising her eyebrows suggestively. “Kinky!”

“Lili!” I half laugh, half scold. “That’s just wrong! Lo’s being awkward.”

“Ah, men!” Lili said, nodding seriously. “The species that will always be a mystery and a pain to us females.”

“Oi!” Noah’s husky voice interrupts our conversation. He walks round me and puts an arm round Lili’s waist. “I take offense to that! I thought you loved me!”

Gabby, Lili and I all raise our eyebrows as Noah covers his heart dramatically with one hand.

“Well, you thought wrong then.” Lili mutters under her breath.

“I heard that!” Noah growls playfully, poking her in the ribs.

“You were meant to!” Lili fires back, dancing out of his reach. “Now, if you don’t mind I’m going to History. Some of us actually care about class Patterson, unlike you.”

“Ouch!” Noah mutters, shaking his head. “That hurt Lil. That really hurt!”

Lili just turns away, rolling her eyes. Gabby and I follow her and just as we’re about to turn the corner we hear Noah shouting, “I love you my little Lili-flower!”

I look over my shoulder to see everyone staring at us, well Lili, and Noah smirking.

“Men!” Lili growls, stalking off. “I don’t know why I just don’t turn lesbian! It would be so much easier!”

“So today we’re going to be learning about Jack the Ripper.” Our history teacher says, not noticing that most of the class are still half-asleep.

“Who’s a stripper?” James mumbles sleepily, lifting his head off the desk where he had been resting.

I laugh loudly, the teacher glaring at James and me. She looks like she’s about to murder us.

“Aw, come on miss! At least everyone’s awake now! We can all listen to your fascinating lesson now.” I tell her, grinning, putting sarcasm into my tone. I gesture around the classroom, showing her the wide awake students who were giggling and chuckling.

“Thank you Lizzie but I don’t need your input.” The teacher says back coldly, “See me after class.”

I wait until she’s turned away before mumbling to Lili and Gabby, “What a bitch!”

“Elizabeth Redding!”

Crap! I think, groaning. I think I said that a bit too loud!

5 minutes later, I’m walking towards my head of house’s office. Apparently, calling a teacher a bitch is a very bad thing to do.

“Liz!” I hear a deep voice behind me. I turn and drop my school bag, covering my mouth as a gasp escapes.

“Joey!” I shriek, staring at his battered face. “Is this from that fight in the park?”

Joe nods, rubbing his face self-consciously. “Apparently, I’m not allowed to voice my opinion in the band. I got annoyed and started yelling. So the boys decided to start a fight. It’s safe to say that I’m not a part of the band anymore. What are you doing out of lessons anyway?”

I grin, sitting on the floor with my back resting against the wall behind me.

“I’m off to see Miss Taylor. I called miss a bitch in history.” I admit, still staring at Joe’s black and blue face as he slides down the wall next to me. “She didn’t take it too well. She called me my full name.”

Joe winces then says, “Ouch. I can’t remember the last time I heard someone call you Elizabeth.”

“The last time someone called me that was the day Noah was nicked. We were in PE and our teacher and I don’t exactly see eye to eye.” I tell him, smirking. “Speaking of Noah, did you know he and Lili are together now?”

“Yeah.” Joe nods, “Well, he did shout out that he loved her before class this morning. He got a detention for that. Did you know that Mr Jouster heard him in the art block? So did I actually.”

I laugh, “I wondered where you were this morning. It looks like I found the answer.”

Joe gets up and helps me up. I put my hands on his face and look at him carefully.

“What are you doing?” Joe asks, nervously.

“I’m just making sure... Yep! I can still see those beautiful eyes!” I grin, patting his cheek gently so I don’t hurt him anymore.

Joe rolls his eyes and adjusts his beanie automatically. I stare up at him, smiling softly. Joe was one of those guys who got on with most people. Sure, he has a few haters but who doesn’t? I guess that’s why I like him so much. He’s always been there for his friends, especially me.

Joe turns to me and grins, “Well, you better get in that office missy. Calling a teacher a bitch! I’ve been a bad influence on you, Liz.”

I smirk as I pick up my bag, “Too true. When I first met you, I was young and innocent!”

Joe snorts and says, “Sorry to burst your bubble Liz but you’ve never been innocent.”

“Well more innocent than I am now, then.” I amend quickly, grinning. “Now look at me! I’ve got a nose piercing, I’m listening to MCR everyday and I’m in a band!”

Joe’s smile falters slightly and he mutters, “I may hate my band mates but I’m going to miss being in a band.”

I suddenly grin crazily up at him, “Joe! Join our band! We need a guitarist and a back up singer!”

Joe rolls his eyes, “Lizzie, I can’t sing!”

“Yes you can!” I argue, “You sing all the time when you’re drawing.”

Joe blushes and mumbles something.

“What was that?” I ask, frowning.

“I said fine. I’ll join your band.” Joe grins at me and I see the happiness in his eyes at the idea.

“Thank you Joey!” I shriek, leaping into his arms. Without thinking, I press my lips to his. Joe doesn’t respond.

I pull away and mumble shyly, “Uh... I'm meant to be in the office.”

Joe seems to unfreeze before grinning and muttering, “Like I said, I’m a bad influence,” before smashing his lips against mine.

WHOOOO! I’ve been waiting forever to write this scene! Hope you liked it! :D Next is Emily I think :D Just to warn you, not the next chapter but the chapter after that Emily writes will contain sensitive content. xx