Chapter 13 >:3

Note: I swear I’m gonna murder someone >.> Also! :D I’m gonna have more awkward moments between Logan and Gabriela, cuz it’s so cute! XD Oh and, I’m not sure we’ll update today much because I’m round Phoebe’s….and no chance of quick updates on Sunday cuz we’re all three out. So yeah, this weekend may have slow updates, or not at all…don’t kill us! DX

Logan’s POV

“Yo Logaaaan!”

“Logan honey!”

“Lo, my man!”

I don’t need to stand around and wait for them to ask, because I already know what they want to tell me.

“Where?” I ask the host of the party, and he grins wildly at me, murmuring an ‘in my room’.

I’m already on my way there, wondering how many damn condoms this guy bought this time, and sigh as I hear an argument going on inside his bedroom. I don’t like bursting bubbles, but I need to get those things before the others kill me for ruining their night. I don’t recognise the voices until I open the door and actually take a good look at a half-naked Chase Colton and Gabby’s best friend, Lili Dunce, as she gets dressed. She’s yelling at him, and he’s looking anything BUT sorry. They don’t notice me; until I glare and frown over at them.

“Lili?” I ask, after angrily spitting Chase’s name out.

This must be a heated fight. I wonder if Gabby knows.

I walk out, deep in thought and thinking about how this isn’t even my problem. They don’t say anything to me, really, so I sigh and consider calling my friend again.

Gah Logan, it’s a party, you’re here to dance and get drunk and get laid and…all that other stuff people do at parties! Not worry over your girl knows about this!I frown. Although, of course, she’s not mygirl.

Even with all that, I frown slightly and dig into my pocket for the phone, punching in a number as fast as I can. But as I wait nearly ten minutes with the phone pressed up against my ear, I hear nothing that gives a sign of her picking up, so I only assume the worst. That something’s happened. Then I remember she’s grounded, and I’m almost positive her phone’s been taken away,

Dashing downstairs, I throw the packs of…THAT…at someone and rush out of the house. Since I am 17 and all, I don’t have a car, so I decide to walk. Her house really isn’t that far at all anyway.

Once I get there, I jump up and catch a tree branch, pulling myself up on it and casually walking towards her bedroom window. It’s open, so I poke my head in…and smirk.

Gabby’s POV

I happily dance around the room, hairbrush for a mike, hair up in a side ponytail and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. Why? I don’t expect Logan to show up tonight, and my parents are out, so I have the entire house to myself. Meaning I can act like an idiot all I want. Thank God my brother isn’t home, and is instead round a friend’s house. I would be humiliated if he heard me singing from downstairs, which is what I’m doing right now.

Hopping around my room, I sweetly sing the words to ‘Bumblebee’ by DDR, ignoring the cool breeze coming from the window.

‘My heart skips a beat when you walk in the room

I go boom boom boom; you go zoom zoom zoom

You’re my playboy playtoy love and my friend

I wanna be with you until the end!

I give my heart and my soul to you

To make you see it’s true