Chapter 23 >_<

Sorry that it’s taking me so long to update at the moment... D: But I’m back! :D Enjoy!

Lizzie’s POV:

“The world is less violent when people are using hula-hoops!”

I blink as this statement is thrown in my face by Gabby as soon as I open the front door.

“What?” I ask, letting her into Lili's house. We all have keys to each other's houses but Gabby usually forgot hers. We were having a sleepover that night at Lili's. I demand in an accusatory tone, “Gabby, are you high off of TicTacs again?”

“No!” Gabby laughs, shaking her head. “I just saw a fight happening between some boys in the park. One of them accidentally hit me. It hurt.”

I laugh my ass off as Gabby frowns and rubs her head absentmindedly. When I get my breath back, I say, “Gabs, that quote just made my day!”

Gabby grins proudly and says, “The quote’s from-”

“Mikey Way?” I guess confidently.

Gabby frowns, “How the hell did you know that?”

“Gabby, you’re obsessed with Mikey. Plus, it sounds like something he’d say.” I shrug, leading Gabby into Lili's room. “Uh, dump your stuff on the bed. Lili should be here soon. Want to watch the MCR tour on TV ‘til she gets here?”

“Lizzie, that’s a stupid question to ask. Lead the way, fellow killjoy!” Gabby cheers, doing a little happy dance.

“So, have you seen Lili today?” I ask, turning the TV on.

“I left her and Noah in my room. I’m hoping the bed is still cold and made up when I get back.” Gabby tells me, scrunching her nose up in disgust at the thought of Lili and Noah sleeping in it.

I laugh and say, “I hope so too. I don’t wanna sit on a bed that’s been touched by Noah’s-”

“UGH! Those covers are being burned if they have!”

“Lizzie?”

“Hm?”

“When was Lili meant to be here again?”

I sit up from the sofa and grab my phone, rubbing my eyes slightly. Gabby and I had watched three My Chemical Romance tours and had jumped up and down through all of them. It was fair to say that we were tired.

“Um, 2 hours ago.” I mutter. “Oh! I’ve got a text! It’s from Joey!”

“I thought you and Joe had a fall out.” Gabby mumbles, changing the channel.

“We did but he heard about that stupid date and came round. He kinda just crushed me in a hug and refused to let me say sorry or anything.”

“Oh.” Gabby frowns for a moment then says, “Boys are weird!”

“You got that right.” I mutter, “Oh! Joe’s left his band! Apparently they had an argument over who should be on drums and a fight started! Hey Gabby! It’s the fight you saw in the park! Joe says sorry for hitting you by the way.”

“That was Joe?” Gabby asks, scowling. “Damn it! Now I can’t kill him else you’ll go all soppy and sad because your crush is dead.”

I blush and mutter, “I will not! He’s not my crush anyway!”

“Please! If he’s not your crush then I’m not pregnant!”

I spin round to see Lili leaning on the doorframe, smirking. She’s looking pretty dolled up for a sleepover though.

“Lili! Where have you been?” I ask, running over.

“You and Noah didn’t actually do anything in my room, right?” Gabby asks, hugging Lili after me.

“Well...” Lili says then laughs at Gabby’s face, “No! He invited me to a party thing but left me all night so I left and came home. Sorry I’m late!”

“It’s ok! We’re watching...” I pause and turn to look at the TV then turn back to raise an eyebrow at Gabby. “In the Night Garden? Seriously?”

“What! In the Night Garden is amazing!” Gabby defends herself, grinning. “What other little kids program can beat it?”

“Teletubbies?” Lili suggests.

“Ooh! I love Noo Noo!” I shriek, laughing. “Oh and Barney the Dinosaur! I know all the words to the song!”

I take a deep breath then start singing:

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination

And when he's tall

he's what we call a dinosaur sensation

Barney's friends are big and small

they come from lots of places

after school they meet to play 

and sing with happy faces

Barney shows us lots of things

Like how to play pretend

ABC's, and 123's

And how to be a friend

Barney comes to play with us 

Whenever we may need him

Barney can be your friend too 

If you just make-believe him!’

I turn to see Gabby and Lili looking at me with wide eyes. I blush then sit down.

Gabby blinks then says, “Is this one of those moments where we just totally forget what happened and never mention it again?”

“Yeah. Definitely.” I nod eagerly.

“What! We can’t even tell Joe?” Lili asks, smirking.

“Lili, if you dare!” I threaten her.

“Alright, alright... hey look! I accidentally recorded it! This is going on Facebook!” Lili leaps out of the way as I try to snatch the phone off of her.

“NO!” I cry, glaring.

“Oops, I’ve already done it.” Lili smiles innocently.

“I hate you.” I mutter.

“No you don’t!”

“Lili. Shut up.”

“Nope!”

“Er guys?” Gabby pipes up suddenly.

“What?” Lili and I say at the same time.

“Noo Noo’s on TV.” Gabby points at the screen.

“NOO NOO!” Lili and I scream, running to the TV like little kids.

“Who needs guys when you have Noo Noo?” Lili mutters.

“Just what I was thinking.” I mutter back.

Ok I know this chapter is really really short but Emily is next and she has a hilarious scene that involves Lili, Noah and a balcony. >:D haha! I’m not saying any more! :D xx