Chapter 31- You're The Antidote For Everything

THE LAST CHAPTER 1000+ VOTE! You guys are so amazing, I love love love love love love love you! I couldn't stop jumping and laughing when I found out. Thank you so much guys!!

ENJOY!

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

_____________________________________

Chapter 31- You're The Antidote For Everyhting 

"Whoah babe," Liam chuckled lowly as Niall continue assaulting Liam's lips, kissing, biting licking and sucking it. "You know how to make me feel good," Liam breathed out huskily his hand moving southward, grabbing Niall's cute and round butt-cheeks in his hands, playing with it.  

Things began to escalate as Liam played with his butt-cheeks and Niall abusing Liam's lips as his hand slipped under Liam's shirt, playing with his pecs and nipples, rolling it between his fingers and feeling the light hair on his chest brush against his hands. Liam moaned loudly at that, his hands slipping into Niall's sweatpants, the soft supple skin warm under his calloused hands. Their crotches were receiving pleasurable frictions, as both boys grew harder and harder. Soon, both boys lost thier t-shirt, rubbing against each other on the bed. 

"Ni-Niall,..wh-what-" Liam moaned as Niall's right hand travelled downwards popping his jean's button open then proceeded to unzip his pants.  

"Making you feel good," Niall replied hotly, making Liam's dick twitch because that is by far the hottest thing Niall has ever said.  

Liam gasped loudly when he felt Niall's hand wrapped around his raging hard-on while Niall was shocked at Liam's size; big, veiny and hot. Slightly trembling, Niall began pumping it, emitting a low growl mixed with a throaty moan. Liam's chest began rising up and down rapidly, as he buries himself on the crook of Niall's neck, biting and nipping at the exposed skin from time to time, making it hard for Niall to concentrate the task at hand, literally. 

"Shit babe,...don't stop," Liam moaned "So good baby," 

 "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" Zayn's voiced roared as the bedroom door burst open, his face red with anger.  O

________________________________ 

Their relationship is like walking on a really thin glass; it could break at any moment once you took a wrong step, shattering everything to to the ground. But something that is broken and shattered doesn't really mean it's the end,....it could probably mean a start of something new. 

There's nothing wrong in hoping. 

Niall eyes grew wide in shock and fear at the sight of his elder brother. He quickly retreated his hands that was wrapped around Liam's erection, wiping the slight pre-cum on his own sweatpants. Liam, feeling unsatisfied that he couldn't release, quickly removed his hands from Niall's pants, got out of Niall's bed and swiftly pulls up his boxers and jeans. This isn't how they were supposed to find out about their relationship; Liam wanted to make a good impression that he can be a good boyfriend, a good lover and a good best friend to Niall, but this situation wouldn't help him do that, especially if Zayn was the one that caught them. Liam and Zayn eyes were locked with each other; Zayn looked like he was about to rip someone head off, while Liam looked extremely guilty and panicked. Seconds later, Zayn made his first move by tackling Liam, grabbing the front of his t-shirt and pushing the larger lad towards the nearest wall. Liam's back collided with the light blue wall with quite a force, hissing loudly at the pain but made no effort to fight back his botfriend's brother.