Chapter 26- Monsters That's Under My Bed

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

_________________________

Chapter 26- Monsters That's Under My Bed

Niall climaxed with a soft whimper and his body shook a tad at the release. Both boys were panting like they have run fifty miles per hour in a cross-country. Niall's eyes were still close as he tries to wrap his head from what had just happened. Then he realized that there was something sticky at his pee-pee where Liam had touch him. Looking down, he saw the sticky mess that he created. He had a really weird dream once, and he had produce the same thing. Zayn had explained to him about this, and he really didn't expect to 'cum' (the word that Zaynie used) on Liam's hand.

“Li-Liam,” Niall whimpered, he felt guilty for climaxing on Liam's hands.

“It's fine babe,” Liam chuckled, grabbing his discarded tank top to clean up the sticky mess. “Did you feel good?”

“Yeah,” Niall replied with a shy smile, his cheeks were still flushed from their recent activity. “Felt good,” Niall also didn't fail to notice the huge bulge in Liam's pant and he felt an urge to do what Liam just did. He wants to make Liam feel good too “Liam,...can I? Make you feel good?”

“Thank you so much for the offer babe,” Liam smiles at his cute boyfriend, chucking away the soiled tank top and then kissing away the frown on Niall's lips. “But I think we have enough excitement in one night, don't you think? Come on, let's take you home,”

 Niall fell more and more in love with Liam. 

He was panicking. Liam James Payne was panicking over something that he would never thought of panicking over. It was really something petty, pathetic even, but he couldn't help but to panic. He paced around the kitchen, his oolong tea left untouched, and biting his nail, something that he hasn't done for quite a while now. Joel was happily reading his new story book on top of his voice, giggling each time his mother sent him a playful glare. The three of the Paynes' were in Joel's ward, since it was a Saturday, Liam had no school and Maura had the day off they decided to spent so family quality time on this fine Saturday morning.. Joel was the happiest of the three because he could get both attention from his brother and mother. He also silently wished that Neil was here to play. Unbeknownst to Liam, Maura was tentatively watching his son pacing around the room like a worm on a hot plate. She knew what the problem as, but she wanted Liam to be the one opening up to her. She wanted Liam to make the first move. 

After their little naughty session consisting of a hand-job by Liam to his Niall, Liam drove Niall back to hi house. He noticed that Niall was rather distant throughout the whole car ride, except for his occasional mumbling the way to his house. He was beginning to think that giving Niall a hand job was a mistake. Did he cross a line? Did the hand-job made Niall feel uncomfortable? But he was smiling when they finished. He just wanted to make his Niall happy, for the date he had prepared. Since Liam didn't have a butt load of money, he thought that a hand-job on the truck bed was appropriate gift (he didn't really planned for the 'hand-job' part to happen but he glad it did). Did he do something that they weren't prepared? Due to his tank-top being stained with Niall's cum- he didn't even want to wash it, dubbing the tank top as sacred with his Niall's first orgasm- and Niall adamantly telling him that he can't drive shirtless, he opted to put on his leather jacket, leaving the front open, revealing his chest and abs. This resulted Niall to steal a few glances towards his beautiful boyfriend, his mind wondering around the word 'sex'.