Chapter 6- Beautiful People

The pain brought him back to reality.

Liam could feel the stinging pain invading his jaw but it was not something unfamiliar to him, pain is a huge part of his life, and he was grateful that his fat opponent punched him. If not, he wouldn't be able to tear his eyes away from the enticing bright blue eyes. He hated that boy with a passion. Why? Because his brother is a dumb prick and he knows that his brother is no better. They're just a bunch of rich kids that always buy their way out of everything. Unlike him, a person who has to work through the pain to gain and protect the things he loves. But he couldn't deny, the fact that behind those bright blue eyes, there is something,...interesting. Something that pulls him the first time he saw them at the abandon school basketball court. The moment that feeling emerged in his head, he wanted more than anything to punch the blue eyed boy in the face and when the blue eyed boy mentioned the word Malik, it was enough for reason for Liam to punch the lights out of him.

“What the fuck are you doing Li?! Focus!” His best friend, Louis, yelled at him from outside the ring. Shaking his head a little, gaining his focus back, Liam repaired his footing and began moving left and right, his fist pulled up to his chest.

“Thank you for that, now let me return the favor,” Liam said mockingly to his opponent.

Instead of replying, he let out a weird growl and delivers punches after punches at Liam. But Liam was now light on his feet, moving fluidly to avoid the punches and occasional kicks. When his opponent starts to move a tad slow due to tiredness, Liam took the chance to attack. He threw three punches on the ribs, and one on his jaw. The bigger lad had lost his footing and began to feel dizzy from the last punch he received from Liam. Striking the iron while it's hot, Liam lifts his right leg from the ground and kick the side of his opponent's head, causing him to fell down face first to the cold hard ground. Immediately, the referee came running beside his opponent, counting to ten with the crowd. When the countdown reached ten, the crowd goes wild, cheering and screaming at him. Liam lifts both hands in the air, soaking in his yet another victorious match. As he turns around the cheering crowd, he saw the blue eyed boy, screaming and cheering, clapping his hands like a small child. Liam could feel his chest burning with anger. His anger was short-lived when he was tackled into a hug but his red-headed friend.

“You've done it again mate!”

“I can't believe I skipped school just to train for that,” Liam spat at the unconscious male on the ground. “You said he was, and I quote, ''something I never fought before'',”

“I guess I was wrong, but he did manage to give you quite the battle wound,” Louis holds his chin to examine the bruise on his jaw.

“Yeah, saw that fucking Malik kid, didn't expect him to be here,” Liam grumbled.

“Zayn? Well, that-”

“No, the other one. His brother, Neil?”

“The one you punched?” Louis laughs a little, “What is he doing here? I don't think this is his 'scene',”

“The fuck I know. But wouldn't be too bad if I could punch him again though,”

“I don't think his brother would appreciate that,” Liam just shrugged in reply. Both of them walk out of the ring talking about another match this Thursday.

“Liam! Great job tonight, lots of money. Here's your share,” His ''manager'' Andy, handed him a wad of money, probably 300 pounds.

“Thanks Andy,”