Chapter 16- When The Darkness Comes

Yet another chapter! :D I finally figured out what I want to do with this story, and I can't wait to write more! And I've been trying to find an actor or arandom picture to descibe Joel, but I couldn't! So, if any of you find any picture that somewhat describes him, send them to me? Please? Thank you!  

AND! I have a new Nouis story on my profile,...mind chacking them out? 

ENJOY! 

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

FOLLOW MOI? <3 

_____________________________________ 

Chapter 16-

Niall is the sort of person he should stay away from.

When their lips met, it felt amazing and addictive for both parties. Liam was the one that took control of the kiss because he could sense that Niall was new at this. He moved his plump lips slowly against Niall, pressing his sweaty body against Niall but not dumping his whole weight on him. When Niall finally moved his lips against his, Liam never felt more alive. His stomach was bubbling and bursting with happiness like he never did before. The kiss got more intense but Liam didn't want to take it further, because he's just enjoying Niall's soft pink, sweet, addictive, lips moving slowly against his. It wasn't passionate, but it was beautiful, sweet, slow and loving kiss.

Niall was in heaven.

Despite the sweat and dirt smell of the carpeted floor of the gym, and Liam's slightly sweaty body, his first kiss was more than perfect. It was absolute. It was his Tattooed Angel's lips pressed against his. At first, Niall didn't know what to do with his lips, but when Liam's lips moved slowly against his, he copied his movement, rather awkwardly. His eyes seemed to flutter close voluntarily, as he immerse himself into Liam. Liam's sweat and body heat was transferred to his own body, but he didn’t' care, he want's Liam's body to be pressed against his own as much as he can. Their body seemed to slot in against each other perfectly, like two pieces of hearts coming together as one. His hands were happily playing with the short sweaty hairs on the back of Liam's head, tugging at it softly, earning a low soft moan from him. Lost in the moment, Liam involuntarily nibbled softly on Niall's bottom lips, earning a mewl like moan from the boy beneath him, causing his loin to twitch in excitement.

Liam took it as a sign for him to stop.

Before things go further,.....and deeper.

Slowly but surely, Liam pulled away from their kiss, pulling away from the soft sweet pink lips that belonged Niall Malik. Niall licked his lips his lips seductively and opened his eyes, revealing those two bright blue eyes that will haunt him day and night, his cheeks tainted with prominent pink colour. Niall had a goofy smile on his face, and Liam had to use all his available strength not to ravish those stupidly sweet lips again. He bumped his nose with Niall, and taking a huge sharp breath, inhaling the smaller boy's scent. What the hell did he just do? He didn't want to deny the fact that he love Niall's lips, he love the kiss, and he loves feeling Niall under him. And he couldn't just act like the kiss didn't happen, because even though he wasn't exactly a saint, he was was not the kind of guy that uses other people for pleasure. He was nothing like his father. But with Niall, it was too complicated; he was suppose to hate him, Niall was suppose to stay away from, and they weren't suppose to kiss.