Chapter 19- What Do You Say To Takin' Chances

Two huge surprise in this chapter! Hope that you'll like this!  

And! I have a new future project posted on my profile,..it's called One Big Bang Theory (Niam/Zarry),...mind checking it out? Thanks love! 

Enjoy! 

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

_______________________________________

Chapter 19- What Do You Say To Takin' Chances

He made me choose, between Harry and him. He asked me,...which was more important to him,..” Zayn answered, his voice strained.

He-He can't do that,” Niall muttered lowly, a small feeling of disappointment filled himself; how can a person you love force you to choose between two people you love? And how can you choose? He thinks that it's sick for people to do that.

I know,.., but I still chose,”

Who?” Niall asked curiously, silently hoping that he would choose Harry.

I chose Harry,..” Zayn answered in a confident voice.

I love you Zaynie,” Niall mumbled, feeling proud of his big brother. Zayn took it as a sign that his brother was on his side in this, even though, in reality, Niall would always be on his side.

But he skipped the fact that Mr. Stroma told him that he only agreed to be with him for the sex.

He lost his virginity to a person that didn't love him.

And he didn't want that to happen to his baby brother.

Joel's treatment starts today.

Niall wanted nothing more than to be by Liam's side today, and to be there for Joel himself. But Zayn just got home and Liam's mother would be there, so, it's best for him to not be there. It would be hard to explain to Liam's mother that his eldest son is gay, and is dating the person who's paying for Joel's treatment, which is also something she didn't know. She thinks that the hospital has some sort of fund for children with cancer. Liam didn't want his mother to know this because he wanted to personally pay it back to Niall, without the help of his mother. He knew that it was irrelevant, but he couldn't help but to blame himself for what is happening to Joel.

Niall can't believe that he has a boyfriend now, and he is someone's boyfriend. The word itself makes his insides tingles, especially when his boyfriend is extremely beautiful and sexy. He's a sixteen year-old boy that has a boyfriend. He realized that they had skipped a few fundamental steps which includes getting to know each other, going on dates and, coming out to friends and family. But somehow, those steps didn't matter to them, or him, because there was a deep and strong feeling whenever they're each other arms, like this is how thing should be. He knew that he was suppose to tell Zaynie that he's dating someone, but he knew exactly how Zaynie would react, and it it usually not good. Until he finds a way to tell it to Zaynie, he had to keep their relationship a secret. It was bad enough that he didn't tell Zaynie that he already had his first kiss, because when Zaynie had his first kiss, he made him promise to tell Zaynie. To Niall, it might not be a big deal, but Zayn, it is, because it's a sign that his baby brother is growing up, and soon, he doesn't need him anymore. That is what Zayn feared the most. Little did he know, no matter how much Niall grows up, he will forever needs his big brother.