Chapter 15- You Came In Like A Wrecking Ball

Well here you go! Sorry for the wait! I just want to thank you guys for voting and commenting on this story! It really motivates me to update! Keep on commenting and voting yeah!

#prayforandy #liamisahero 

Get ready to get you feels destroyed :P 

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

FOLLOW?

________________________________________

Chapter 15- You Came In Like A Wrecking Ball

Fucking leave. Now,” Liam spat, causing the three of them to skedaddle. It was amusing to see that they really act like a bunch of hyenas chased away by a fierce lion.

Niall was sobbing as he clutch onto the sink, looking for some sort of comfort. He was never treated like that before, so much violence and hate, and he wanted Zayn more than ever now. But all fears and worries was washed away when he felt two strong muscular arms wrapped around around him, just like what he did to Liam at the hospital. He could smell Liam's cologne, which were manlier and muskier than Zayn's; he likes it a lot. Liam tucked him under his chin, pulling the smaller boy closer to his broad muscular chest, and Niall could feel Liam's soft, slightly erratic heartbeats.

Shh...., I got you Niall,” Liam whispered softly, “I've got you,”

Niall's cry had subsided into small sniffles.

The two boys were sitting on the toilet floor, with Niall wrapped safely in Liam's muscular arm. To say that Liam was confused with himself was an understatement of the year. All he knows that when he entered the toilet, and saw those three arsehole hurting Niall, he felt a sudden burst of anger in him. It took every single cell and will in his body to stop himself from beating the shit out of them, but he knows that he couldn't because if he broke the school rule again, he's going to be expelled. It didn't matter how much he hates school, he needs to graduate. But he couldn't deny how right and nice it felt for Niall to be in his arm. The slight warmth and scent radiating from the boy was intoxicating and addictive. Liam deduced that his new found protectiveness on this boy is because Niall is important to Joel, and he is paying for Joel's treatment out of the kindness of his heart. The silence of the bathroom was cut off by the annoying sound of the school bell, signaling that recess was over.

“Do you want to go to class Niall?” Liam spoke softly as he picked up his bag pack, denying the fact that he love saying Niall's name and love having Niall in his arm.

“N-no,” Niall replied timidly. The reason he didn't want to go to class was not because he was traumatize by what happened, but the real reason is that he wants to be in Liam's arm longer. He was rather shocked that Liam was the person that saved him because he always thought that Liam despised him.

“Well,...uh,” Liam scratched behind his head awkwardly causing his bicep to flex, bulging proudly. Niall's eye immediately trailed over Liam's bicep, observing the way the muscle moved and the beautiful veins sticking out sexily and making a few tattoos on his bicep look more vibrant, causing a weird feeling to bubble in his stomach. “Do you want to go uhh, boxing practice,...with me?”