Chapter 20- Love Me Back To Life

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE! I just finished my final semester examination exam, and I needed a break after all that hectic study,...please forgive me? I promise update will become regular after this! I will update all my other stories too after this!

ENJOY!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

____________________________________

Chapter 20- Love Me Back To Life

-Recap-

Hey Liam,” Niall mumbled “I-I miss you,”

It was the first time Niall admitting he missed him, making his heart swell with love and pride. He had been meaning to ask Niall out on an official date, but things kept coming up, and with Joel's condition and his up and coming boxing competition, he barely had anytime to spare or to properly prepare. He had a suspicion that he was Niall's first boyfriend, so he needs to make a huge impression on him. He knew a little bit on the type of food that Niall likes, and even the stuff that he likes to do, but there was a few obstacles such as; Liam Payne is not a romantic person, Liam Payne does not plan dates, and Liam Payne does not have a deep pocket.

I miss you too,” He was able to reply. “God, I miss you so much actually,”

H-How's Joel?” Niall asked lowly.

He's asleep right now,...the chemotherapy went well,...b-but he was screaming, crying and vomiting Niall,..and h-he kept calling for me,” Liam tried very hard not to cry, but he failed when a single drop of tear slide down his cheeks, onto Niall's neck.

I-I'm sorry,...” Niall replied, which was the only thing he could think off “I'm sorry that I can't take the pain away from Joel,..I'm sorry that I can't do anything to make it better,”

You're perfect you know that?” Liam chuckled fondly “Most people would say they're sorry out of sympathy, but you're saying sorry because you couldn't take the pain away,...you're really something Niall,”

I-Is it a bad thing?” Niall asked, unsure. Liam pulled back, only to kiss Niall fiercely on the lips.

It's a really really good thing,” Liam sighed, bumping their foreheads together. He took a deep breath, preparing to ask the one question he'd been meaning to ask “Ni-”

Would you like to go on a d-d-date with m-me?” Niall asked quickly, cutting Liam off with a little bit of a nervous stutter. He was looking nervously at Liam with those big baby blue eyes. Liam wasn't expecting that,..no, not at all. His Niall seemed to have bigger balls than him. Who would've thought that Niall Malik, his timid shy boyfriend was the one that asked him out.

I would love to babe,” Liam replied confidently, kissing his giggling boyfriend on the lips lovingly.