Chapter 17- Honestly, I Wanna See You Be Brave

Here you go!! Another Niam feels-killing chapter! LOL. I have a new NOUIS story on my profile,....if you haven't check it out :D

ENJOY! 

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

AND! A picture of a shirtless Chris Hemsworth on the side! 

____________________________

Chapter 17- Honestly, I Wanna See You Be Brave

I-I-I thought,...You hated the kiss,” Niall blurted out before he could even stop himself.

What?” Liam pulled back, putting his hand on Niall's shoulder so that he could look at him straight in the eye.

You hated the kiss,....” Niall mumbled shyly, his cheeks turning into a cute shade of pink “That's why you didn't talk to me after that,”

Wait, wha-”

I'm sorry that I'm not a good kisser. I-It was my first kiss, and I didn't know what to do with my lips! I-I'm sorry that-”

Liam cuts him off mid-sentence with a deep passionate kiss that really caught Niall off guard.

The kiss was fairly similar to their first one, but this time, Liam was a bit more aggressive and demanding. He tried to pry open Niall's mouth so that he could slid his tongue in, but Niall didn't open them. Niall was gabbing onto the front of Liam's shirt like his life depended on it, as he tries to keep the pace of the kiss with Liam. Their kissing session were disturbed when they heard a familiar giggle erupting next to them. They broke the kiss immediately and turned to the bed where they found a wide-awake Joel half-covering his face with his white blanket, giggling madly.

Ouhhhhh Neil and Li-Li kissing!”

You practically slice the tension in the room with a knife.

Weird glances were exchanged between Niall and Liam.

And Joel was still giggling his happy little heart.

Liam knew that I was his responsible to approach this situation, but he was gaping like a goldfish, his brain working one hundred miles per-hour, searching for the right word to say; Will Joel be okay with the fact that his big brother is gay? How should he explain this? What happens if his Mum finds out? Will she be disgusted and forbids Liam from seeing Joel? Niall on the other hand, feels like karma has hit him right in the face; this situation felt largely similar to the situation he was in when he found his brother, Zayn, kissing his biology teacher. He knew that it was inappropriate and worst of all, he and Liam had no attachment whatsoever. Are they lovers? Or just friends that occasionally kiss each other? The only thing he was sure of was that Liam didn't hate the kiss that they share. He wouldn't kiss him for the second time if he hated Niall's kisses right? And he noticed that Liam even tried to slip his tounge into Niall, what was that all about? Was he really trying to slip his tongue inside of Niall's mouth? He knew that he should fell disgusted by it, but he couldn't help but to feel slightly aroused at the metal image of his Tattooed Angel sticking his tongue down his throat.