Chapter 30- Being Strong, Holding On

HAPPY 2014. I LOVE YOU   

10 CHAPTERS LEFT. Ooops... 

T E N C H A P T E R S L E F T

___________________________________________

Chapter 30 - Being Strong, Holding On. 

"Well look at you Liam," The gruffy voice chuckles darkly "I knew that you're going to grow up as a cock-sucker. I knew I was right," 

Liam's blood boiled at the sound of his voice, and he didn't dare to look at the ace of the man that he despised the most in his entire life. He clutches his fist tightly and wrapping his arm stronger around Niall's waist. 

"Maura,..it's good to see you again," He continued when nobody interjected him.  

"What the fuck are you doing here Geoff?" Louis snarled, he too wasn't really fond of the monstrous man, knowing very much what he did to Liam, Maura and Joel.   

"Well I came to donate my organ to my youngest son of course," He replied with a smug on his face. 

Geoff Payne is back in the picture.  

_________________________________  

"What the fuck are you doing here Geoff?" Liam snarled, using his father's real name, spitting it out like it was poison. Niall was scared with Liam's sudden change, and he wondered who the man name Geoff is and why Liam seemed to hate him so much.  

"

"Don't talk to your father like that," Maura scolded lightly, this answering Niall's question. Liam had never talked about his father before, he just told him that his father left their family. He could feel the anger radiating from his boyfriend, so in attempt to calm him down, Niall gripped Liam's hand tighter, pressed his body closer to Liam and softly kissing his shoulder. 

"He's no son of mine. My son is not a faggot like the man standing in front of me," Geoff snorted. "Look at his disgusting faggot boyfriend all over him like that, it's repulsive," 

Clenching his fist and jaw, Liam tried to tackle his father but before he could even take one step forward, Niall quickly grabbed his large muscular arms using both of his smaller hands. "Liam, no,..Joel," He reminded him softly, his blue eyes begging his boyfriend to calm down because Joel's life is much more important right now.   

Liam calmed down a bit but his anger towards his father couldn't just disappear like that; that man walked out og their life for years now after what he did to Joel and all of a sudden reappeared offering to save Joel's life? There's something wrong with all of this. Swallowing his anger the best he can he tightly grabbed Niall's hand and walked out of the ward, with Niall confusingly trailed after him.

They walked out of the ward and when they reached the hallway, Liam gently pushed Niall against the wall and attacked his lips. The kiss wasn't the sweet and normal kind of kiss, it was fast, hard and filled with hunger, but he didn't say anything because he knew that this is Liam's was of putting out the fire in his heart. He tried his best to reciprocate, and he had to admit, Liam man-handling him a and being a tad rough turns him on. After a few nips, bites and tongue, Liam finally pulled away, his lips red and slick, breathing ragged. Niall was the same but his pale cheeks were tainted red. Licking his lips, Niall could taste Liam's saliva on his lips, making his lower region grew more excited. 

"Listen Niall," Liam spoke, his voice stern and his hot breaths landed on Niall's lips. "I need you to go home okay?" 

"B-but I-" Niall wanted to protest because he was the compatible donor for Joel; he can save the little boy.