Chapter 18- Made In The UK

Thank you @EpicLouLou for wishing me goodluck on my quiz ;) 

Enjoy! This chapter is full of fluff and cuteness overload,...NIAM romance fluff and ZIALL brotherly fluff! :D 

Hope that you'll like it! 

VOTE! 

COMMENT!

SHARE? (It's a new button, I think? :P) 

_____________________ 

Chapter 18- Made In The UK

What are you sorry for?” he asked huskily. Niall brought his hand behind Liam's neck and played with the short hairs before answering;

For being loud. Joel needed to sleep but I was being loud,” He answered, hiding his face in the crook of Liam's neck.

I'm not mad at you,” He replied, pulling Niall back so that he could kiss the boy properly “But I don't want you talking to him anymore. Got it?”

B-But why? Did I do something?”

It's not you,..j-just stop talking to him okay?” Liam spoke, his voice raising an octave, causing Niall to cringe. Liam shook his head before dipping in, capturing Niall's lips into a passionate kiss as a way of saying sorry. Niall melted on his lap right away, like a cheese on a hot pan.

It was on the third day when Liam snapped; Dr. Chris had walked in the room where Joel was sleeping soundly, Niall doing his homework like a good boy and Liam was playing with Niall's PSP VITA. Dr. Chris had no business coming, since he had already done his regular check up with Joel earlier this morning. To Liam dismay, Dr. Chris came in just for the sole purpose to give Niall a pair of doughnuts with cute smiley faces on it. Niall smiled widely and said thank you, refraining himself from saying anything else. But Liam still hated it. He hate how Niall's eyes shone at the sight of the two sweet baked goods, and the satisfied smile on Dr. Chris' lips. Letting his anger take over, he stood up and walked over to Niall. He took the small box of doughnuts and threw it on the floor, causing Niall and Dr. Chris to stare at him in horror.

Stop fucking flirting with MY BOYFRIEND!” He yelled at Dr. Chris' face.

B-Boyfriend?” Niall stuttered out, looking incredibly confused at Liam.

“I-I'm sorry, I didn't know that Niall is taken. It appears that I've crossed some sort of line, please excuse me,” Dr. Chris muttered shamefully. He gave both Niall and Liam a sympathetic smile and left the room.

Awkward silence filled the room.

Until Liam stepped forward and grabbed Niall's face in his big calloused hands.

“B-Boyfriend?” Niall repeated his question. Even though the words were untrue, Niall felt that it fitted them perfectly. Niall and Liam. Boyfriends. Liam and Naill. Boyfriends. But sadly, he knew that Liam didn't mean it. Maybe he accidentally said it? He didn't know what their status were; sure they were kissing and cuddling, but they're not boyfriends. They didn't establish anything and the only thing he knew was that they liked each other. Hell, they still haven't had their first date yet!