Dick Grayson x Reaper

This one is late and I realized that and this is a late birthday gift for my bestie DiamondTiara37 she is a huge fan of Mr. Grayson so I thought to myself, why not? I will not be revealing her actual name either so yeah, her superhero name has always been Reaper. I'm also adding myself too.

Dick's pov

       Reaper's birthday is today and I am very excited to celebrate this day with her. "Dick, where are you taking me?" asked Reaper "just somewhere," I replied, Reaper sighed, "Dick, if it's something way too romantic then I'm just going to face palm. You know I don't like romance," said Reaper "but you're dating me though," I pointed out "that's because you're the only guy I've ever fallen in love with and I've paid no attention to any other guy," said Reaper "did shadow08 help with this?" "maybe," I said with a smirk, Reaper groaned, "great, I bet she went overboard," Reaper grumbled "hey, she's your best friend. Be nice," I said, Reaper sighed and said "fine," "but, if she does go overboard I will not talk to her for a long time," she added, I stopped walking and looked at her, "Reaper, she's your best friend. She loves you," I said "I mean yes she can be hot headed sometimes, and stubborn and a bit reckless, but you got to admit she is a really good friend," I quickly added "she is a good friend," Reaper agreed "but sometimes she goes overboard," "that I agree with," I said "come on, let's go," I said and I led her to the party. 

       "Surprise!" everyone cheered, shadow08 gave Reaper a big hug, "happy birthday, bestie!" she said "aw, thanks," said Reaper "I'm surprised you didn't go overboard," "eh, I knew you were going to kill me," said shadow08, I chuckled at that. 

       Reaper wrapped her arms around my waist, I tipped her head up and gently kissed her.