Damian Wayne x reader

I couldn't resist, I had to write about Damian. This one shot is kinda based on the JL x reader x YJ one shot so um.... enjoy? you and Damian are 10 btw

Dick's pov

       "No," I said "Dick," Bruce began "no, Bruce," I said "she is not going to do it," "who is this "she"?" Damian asked "my daughter," I said "since when did you have a daughter, Grayson?" Damian asked "7 years ago," I snapped "she's not doing it," I said to Bruce "Dick, she's the only one that can summon him," Bruce said "no," I said "the last time she did it she slipped into a coma for nearly 3 months," I added "there is no way I am letting her do it again," I said "fine, I'll pay her to do it," said Bruce "she's somewhat a merc isn't she?" I sighed "this is the last time she's ever summoning a ghost, Bruce," I declared "fine," said Bruce, I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. 

       "Ghost, I need you here," I said "for what?" she asked, her voice soft and echoing, "Batman needs you to summon a ghost again," I said, silence, "I thought we agreed that I won't summon another," said Ghost "I know," I said "he swore on the River Styx, Father," Ghost said "you cannot break a promise when you swore on the River Styx," I sighed "Ghost, this is the only time," I said "just once and that's it," "fine, but he'll have to face the consequences," Ghost said "fine," I said, I heard a portal opening and Ghost stepped out. 

       She pulled her cloak closer to her fragile body "let's get this over with," she said, she turned to face Bruce, "who am I summoning?" "Ra's Al Ghul," said Bruce "ARE YOU MAD?!" Ghost shouted, this is the loudest I've ever heard her speak, "Ra's Al Ghul? The leader of the League Of Assassins?" Ghost asked "no way," said Ghost "summon him.... now," said Damian, Ghost turned to face him, "no," Ghost said stubbornly "Ghost," said Bruce, he tossed her a pouch and she caught it with her telekinesis, she opened it and let the drachmas fall out, "you're paying a large sum," said Ghost "you're a merc aren't you?" Bruce replied, she drachmas returned to the pouch, "it's going to take more than one pouch of drachmas," said Ghost, Bruce tossed her another and the drachmas fell out again, "very well," said Ghost "but be warned, for breaking the oath you will suffer the consequences," Ghost added, she pulled out candles and I helped her set the ritual up. 

Ghost's pov

       "Ghost," Father said gently grabbing my elbow "be careful," he said "I will," I said softly, I walked into the middle of the circle and hovered, I crossed my leg and softly began chanting. 

       "May the spirits of hell and heaven hear me, let the spirit and soul of Ra's Al Ghul come," I said softly, my form flickered and morphed.

Damian's pov

The form of Ghost morphed into another person, an old man took her place, "Grandfather," I breathed out "ah, I missed having a body," said Grandfather, he admired his young self, "the body you're using is not yours to keep," said Grayson "yes, I know, it belongs to a girl named Ghost," said Grandfather "she's always the peace keeper in the Underworld," "you mean she's been to hell before?" I asked, Grayson shot me a look but I ignored him, "she has, but she wasn't truly dead," Grandfather said "perhaps the child wouldn't mind if I used her body for a bit," said Grandfather "she can kick you back into hell," said Grayson "she won't give you that much time," "enough, Ra's," said Father "we must discuss something," "very well, detective, go on," said Grandfather, Father just asked a few questions and that's it, "learn well from your father, Damian," said Grandfather "learn well," he said and he's gone, Ghost returned and she fell, Grayson quickly caught her. 

He then carried her up to the Manor "pleased?" Father asked "yes," I said "I got to speak with my grandfather again," Father didn't say anything "when Ghost wakes up again, don't ask her to summon your grandfather again, it'll only weaken her even more," said Father "she needs rest," "I understand," I said "what oath did you swear?" I asked "I swore an oath where Ghost will no longer ghosts even if she's paid," Father explained "I don't know what type of consequences I'll get though," "are they bad?" I asked "most are but if I'm lucky then I'll get the leaser harsh consequences," said Father, I nodded and headed upstairs as well. 

       Grayson exited a bedroom when I got to mine, "ask her to summon your grandfather again I will turn you into a human pretzel," Grayson threatened "I will not regret my actions," I snorted and entered my bedroom 'at least I got to talk to him,' I thought. 

I know you and Damian didn't really get a chance to well..... be romantic or whatever but I just decided to do it anyways, I'm still not doing a part 2 for the JL x reader x YJ one shot nor will I do one for this one too.