Roy Harper x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       I helped Roy into Dad's apartment, "just a bit more," I grunted, I laid him down on the couch and sighed, "Roy, you dumb ass," I said "you must be crazy to take on Atrocities on your own," I said, I grabbed the medical and suture kit and started working on him, I heard footsteps, "hey kiddo I was wonder-oh," Dad's voice faltered a bit when he saw the position Roy and I were, our face went red, "Dad, it's not what it looks like," I said "I'm just tending his wounds," "I do have eyes Y/n," Dad said, he pinched the bridge of his nose, "no funny business, finish patching him up and he's gone got it?" "crystal," I said, I can tell Roy rolled his eyes making me flick his forehead, "hey!" he protested, I rolled my eyes and continued stitching him up. 

       Roy let out a groan when the needle went through his skin again, "if you haven't fought Atrocities you wouldn't be in this position," I said "I get it for the last time!" Roy snapped, I rolled my eyes and finished stitching him, I packed up the medical and suture kit. 

       I handed him pain killers and he took them "God, this better be worth it," he said flexing his arms, I blushed and looked away causing Roy to smirk, "like what you see?" he teased "shut up," I said throwing him his shirt, Roy chuckled and pulled it on.

        I sighed and started to wash my hands, I felt hands resting on my waist making me tense, "your dad isn't here right now," Roy murmured "s-stop," I said jabbing my elbow to his toned torso, Roy chuckled and kissed my neck gently, "Roy, you pervert!" I said turning to face him, Roy chuckled again, "Roy, Dad's going to kill you," I said, Roy leaned in, "so?" he asked "I'm not going to save your ass if he does," I said "she's right you know," said Dad, Roy tensed, "you. are so dead, ginger!" Dad said and Roy took off, I sighed and went off to watch. 

                            *time skip*

       "Ow!" Roy said, once again, I'm stitching him up "I told you that I won't save you and that my dad will try to kill you," I said "that's not funny," Roy said "I'm not trying to be," I said, I finished stitching him up and started packing the suture kit up again. 

       I put it back and looked back to see Roy flexing his arms again, I sighed and walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "you get that at least," I said and walked away. 

       What I didn't know is Roy is smiling at his minor victory.