Damian Wayne x reader

Y/n's pov

       I was sitting on the couch and reading when Garfield told me a joke. I burst out laughing at that joke "that. was. the. worst joke I've heard," I said while laughing "then why are you laughing?" asked Garfield "because it was horrible!" I said laughing even more, I heard someone coughing making me stop laughing, "if you're done laughing may I speak with you?" asked Damian, he crossed his arm and gave me a stern look, "sure," I said, I got up and followed Damian out of the living room, "why are you spending so much time with Garfield?" Damian asked "what? He's fun to be with," I said "really? It looked like he was flirting with you," Damian snapped a hint of some kind of emotion? "wait a minute," I said "you're not jealous are you?" Damian did a double take, "no," he said stubbornly his face red "you are!" I said shoving him "look, the type of guys I like is (personality of  a guy you like). You don't have to worry about me," I said "Y/n, he's too childish," said Damian gently grabbing my elbow, "please, Y/n, do not fall for him," Damian begged, his eyes are serious, "Damian, you don't control me, it's my choice of who I want to date and love," I said and yanked my arm free. 

       Few weeks later Starfire decided to take us to a fair that was in town, I sat in the back with Damian, Jamie and Garfield, I'm stuck between Garfield and Damian and to make matters worse, both are sending each other death glares making me feel uncomfortable. 

       Once we got out Garfield grabbed my hand "come on, Y/n, let's play some games," Garfield said pulling on my hand and I let him, I saw Damian glaring at Garfield as he dragged me away.

        Few games later, I'm with Starfire, Damian, Jamie and Raven again watching Garfield play a dancing game, Damian decided to go up against him. I admit, Damian had really good moves. Soon, the game came to a stop and Damian won. Just when we were about to meet with the 2 boys, someone gently grabbed my elbow, I turned to see Damian "come with me," he said, and I let him led me away.

        We found ourselves at the docks, "that was really good," I said "and a very intense dancing," I said with a chuckle, Damian smiled at me which shocked me, "yes I admit it was rather challenging but I got used to it," Damian agreed, Damian reached up to pull some pins from my hair since I had it up in a bun, "you like it that way better?" I asked "I prefer it that way," Damian said, he pocketed the pins before caressing my cheek, his thumb brushed against my lower lip, "Damian," I breathed out, he stepped closer to me, "yes?" he asked getting closer to me "I-" I began "don't worry, I'll protect you," Damian murmur and his lips were on mine. 

       I pulled him closer to me gently by the front of his jacket, he pulled me closer by my waist. Damian asked for entrance and I playfully denied, Damian growled softly and bit my lower lip causing me to gasp. That's when Damian was pulled backwards by someone. Garfield. 

       "The hell are you doing man?!" Garfield asked "kissing the girl I've been in love with ever since I joined!" Damian snapped, he's been in love with me since? 

Flashback 

       I gave Nightwing a hug when he got out of the Batmobile, he chuckled and tousled my hair, "hey kiddo," he greeted me "how are you?" "I'm great!" I said cheerfully "that's good to hear," Nightwing said, I saw a boy my age with a backpack thrown on his back, "Titans, I'll like you to meet the current Robin, Damian Wayne," Nightwing said, the boy snorted, "it's nice meeting you Damian, my name is Y/n L/n, my superhero name is s/n," I said offering him my hand, he snorted again, "I'll be in my room," he said and walked away. 

Flashback over

       "I don't believe that," said Garfield "you always get into arguments with her!" "I only did it because that's the only way I can actually talk to her!" Damian snapped "I never been good with emotions and talking to Y/n was the hardest challenge I ever faced. The only way for me to talk to her is by arguing," I just stared at him, the boy who's been in love with me ever since we first met, "enough! Both of you!" Raven cut in "let Y/n choose instead of both of you arguing over her," Raven said, both boys turned to face you, (no you will not be choosing, read the title) I walked over to Damian and wrapped my arms around his waist, "sorry, Gar, I'm staying with Damian," I said softly, Garfield stormed off and Starfire followed, Raven and Jamie followed shortly. 

       Damian tilted my head up to face him "now, where were we?" he asked "hmm, I don't remember," I said playfully, Damian smiled "well let me remind you," he said and kissed me. 

I know Damian is like, 12 in the movie but this is fan fiction we're talking about and I'm the author so deal with it. In this one shot he's about 14 or 15, anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Vote, comment and request! question, if I published a World Of Warcraft book, will you guys read it? it's a good video game and I mentioned about it in a previous one shot and I forgot which one but will you guys still read it anyways?