Damian Wayne x reader

Y/n's pov

                                                    I jumped onto Damian's back, my arms wrapping around his neck. "Guess what?" I asked excitingly. "What?" He asked not looking away from his book. "It's snowing!" I squealed. "So?" Asked Damian, I faked gasped. "You don't like snow?" I asked. "It's just Mother Nature sending the solid form of water," said Damian shutting his book so he can look at me. "Dami, it means we can have fun than you reading books all day," I said, Damian sighed. "very well, L/n," said Damian.

                                                       I happily bounded up the stairs to get dressed into winter clothing. Damian did the same. The two of us headed to the park with Colin Wilkes(did I get his last name right?) Colin seems to understand the joy of snow. Damian only trudged behind us whole Colin and I raced on ahead. I plopped myself down on the cold snow and sighed because of the snow. "I sure do love snow days," I said, Colin laid down next to me. "Me too," he agreed, Colin then hit me with snow. "Get back here!" I shouted while he ran off laughing.

                                                         I scooped up some snow and threw it at Colin, it hit him. I spotted Damian sitting on a bench looking bored. I scooped up some more snow and threw it at him, he was mid yawning when the snow hit him straight in the face. 

Damian's pov

                                                          What th-? I spotted Y/n running away when I wiped the snow from my face. Colin was laughing, I heard him yell "he's soooo going to kill you!" I growled, of course, Y/n is the one who threw it at me.

                                                            I scooped up some of snow and chased after the other two "get back here!" I shouted, both yelped and took off running. 

~time skip~

Y/n's pov

                                                            "Colin!" I shouted. "Wait for me!" Colin only ran even faster "you traitor!" I shouted as he continued running, I ran as fast as I can to catch up with him only to be tackled to the ground by Damian.

                                                               I groaned "Dami, get off, you're heavy!" I whined, Damian smirked, his placed his elbows on both sides of my head, "really?" he asked "yes!" I said "how about I make you forget that?" he asked "how are yo-? mff!" I was cut off by warm lips pressing against mine.

                                                                I kissed back eagerly, I heard a camera going off. Damian and I looked up to see Colin holding his phone up, Colin gulped. Damian instantly got up and started chasing Colin around "it's too late, Damian!" I heard Colin shout "I already posted it on Facebook!" I quickly pulled out my phone and went to Facebook, Colin's right, he did post it and there's already a comment. 

                                                                'Aw! Little D is all grown up, hope you keep him like that!' from Dick Grayson. "Not only am I going to kill Wilkes I'm going to kill Grayson too," Damian grumbled, but he also held Colin by the cuff of his jacket.

                                                                 Colin gulped. I gave him an apologetic shrug and look "your funeral," I said. "You're not helping me!" Colin whined "payback," I sang.

                                                                    Colin glared at me while Damian dragged him off to do who knows what, I guess I'm going to have to ask Tim to take it down completely before the press gets wind and hounds Damian and me wherever we are.