Batfamily x reader

You're Dick's younger sister and you were drafted into the military, you're coming home from a 5 year war. You're also dating Jason

Y/n's pov

I grabbed my bags with and walked out of the airport with some of my squad members "so, you won't be coming back?" asked Liam "no, I was drafted remember?" I said "yeah, we remember," said Beth "sometimes I wish you were still part of the squadron," said Gareth "I know," I said "bye guys," I said hugging them all, a group hug was formed and we all split. 

       Liam, Beth and Gareth will be returning while I won't, I was drafted for the military and I was gone for 5 years, the first person I'm going to visit is Damian. The taxi stopped at Gotham Academy, I walked in and started looking for the gym. I found it, I opened it and went inside, I found Damian walking out of the locker room, he dropped his bag when he saw me. Damian tackle hugged me, I hugged him back tightly "you've grown so much," I said when I pulled away from the hug, my hands cupped his face gently, "فاتني لك الأم,"(I missed you, mother) said Damian "فاتني لك داميان جدا، فاتني ذلك، جزيلا," (I missed you too, Damian, I missed you so, so much) I said, I kissed Damian's cheek and held him close. Damian didn't want me to leave but I had to see everyone else, I know Dick and Bruce will be at the company so I headed there next. Many people stared at me when I walked in, Sara, Bruce's secretary just stared at me before letting me in. I found Dick and Bruce working together "I'm sorry but I'm busy at the moment," said Bruce "too busy to see your daughter?" I asked, Dick snapped his head to my direction, he tackled me in for a tight hug, "I missed you," he murmured "I missed you too, Dick, I missed all of you," I said burying my face into his neck, I felt arms wrapping Dick and me, "welcome home Y/n," said Bruce, I hugged both of them, "it's good to be back," I said. I got information where Jason and Tim are, Tim's attending Gotham University while Jason was a leader of a vigilante group called the Outlaws. I took one of Bruce's cars and visited Tim, I found him talking to some friends, one of them pointed me out. Tim instantly dropped his bag and ran over to me for a tight hug, "hey Timmy," I greeted him "welcome back, Y/n, I missed you," Tim said "it's good to be back," I said, I waved bye to Tim before looking for Jason. 

       I pulled up to some building and entered. I heard voices "Jason, you won't talk about your so called girlfriend, why?" said a female voice "it's painful to talk about her," Jason's deep voice replied, I couldn't help but smile, "Jason, come on, we only saw pictures of her, tell us about her," said another guy's voice "how about you just ask me?" I asked coming into the room, Jason dropped both helmet and gun before engulfing me in for a tight hug. 

       I ran my fingers through his hair, "I missed you," Jason murmured "I missed you too, Jay," I said, Jason pulled away and kissed me hard. 

       Jason offered to take me back to the Manor so I can surprise Alfred. Once we entered the Manor I immediately found Alfred coming out of the living room, "M-Ms. Y/n?" he asked "hey Al, it's been too long," I said, I dropped my bags and hugged the old man, Alfred hugged me back, "welcome home, my dear," he said "it's so good to be back home," I said. 

       Once everyone came back home everyone was bombarding me with more hugs, I rested my head against Jason's chest while he drew circles on my back, we're currently relaxing on my bed together, he pecked my lips, "you have no idea how much I missed you," Jason said "I missed you too, Jay, every night I'll look at the family picture and wished that I was back with you guys and I am," I said, Jason pinned me down with his lips on mine "Dick's going to kill you if he finds you doing this to me," I said pulling Jason's jacket and shirt off, "does it look like I care?" he asked kissing me again "nope," I said.

I hoped this one shot would've been longer but oh well, I hope you guys enjoyed! vote, comment and request!