Conner Kent x reader

This one is a love square I guess since @twdismylife77 had requested it to be like this I think? well, this is going to be a challenge but let's do it! I'm also srry that this was late, I was having trouble thinking of this one soooooo.

Y/n's pov

       I sniffed softly as I walked to the living room by myself. I found Conner, aka Superboy, there with Wolf, "what's wrong?" asked Conner "La'gann and I broke up," I said "a-and h-he hurt me," I whispered, Conner immediately engulfed me in for a hug, "he's a jerk," said Conner "most of us were hoping you guys will split anyways," I looked up at him "really?" I asked "yeah," said Conner, he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me nervously, "I uh.... don't want to be rebound," Conner said, his cheeks turning pink, "wait," I said "rebound?" "I uh, may or may not be in love with you?" Conner said nervously "I thought you and M'gann broke up," I said "we did and there's another reason why," Conner said "and what is that reason?" I asked "she found out I'm in love with you," said Conner "look, if you want time or something tell me now and I'l-mfft," my lips cut him off.

       Conner gently pulled me closer to him, I felt Wolf's fur brushing against my leg. I pulled away so I can pet him gently, Conner kissed my jawline then moved onto my neck gently, a small kiss and that's it, "you sure you want me to be your rebound guy?" he asked softly "I'm sure, you'll be there to protect me and I'll protect you," I said softly, Conner scoffed, "nobody needs to protect me, I'm invulnerable remember?" Conner said "I remember, I just want to," I said, I rested my head against his broad shoulder while Conner chuckled. 

       When I got back to my room I found La'gann waiting "if you're here to beg for forgiveness forget it," I said crossing my arms and huffed, La'gann smiled, "come on, angelfish, why is he your rebound?" he asked walking to me "because he's nice to me and my answer is no?" I asked "I'm sure you and M'gann will be a pretty cute couple sooooo, why don't you date her instead?" I asked "now, if you will kindly leave that will be great," I said "or what?" asked Lag'ann "or I'll have Wolf chase you out," I growled, Wolf walked in and growled causing Lag'ann to gulp and left.

       I scratched Wolf's ears, "thanks, boy," I said softly, I sat down on my bed and sighed, "I just hope La'gann actually takes my advice,"

*few months later*

       A few months have passed by, Conner and I walked into the living room together only to find M'gann with La'gann together, looks like Lag'ann actually took my advice.

       M'gann still glared at me time to time but most of the time she just ignores me which is fine with me. Wolf nuzzles his snout into my palm, I smile and gave him a head rub, "he sure does love your head rubs," said Conner head rubbing Wolf as well "he can't stop coming to me for one," I said, Conner smile and stopped head rubbing Wolf, "M'gann is still glaring at you huh?" he said, I looked over to see what Conner is looking at to see M'gann indeed glaring at me, "hey, we both have rebound guys," I said with a shrug "true," Conner agreed, he pulled me close to him, I rested my head against his chest and sighed, "you won't leave me right?" I asked looking up at him "never," Conner said and kissed me softly.

Not sure if this is what you wanted but I tried. Vote, comment and request!