Heavy Sleepers

The week in Bora Bora was amazing. After Theo and I talked about or relationship, the week seemed to fly by.

We played with the dolphins and swam all the time. I finally got the chance officially meet Theo's family and have a proper conversation with them. All of them were so nice.

I snapped back to reality when Gina shut the car door. "Are we all ready?" She asked looking back at Theo and I. We shook our heads yes.

We had just flew back from the paradise island and we in the car driving back to the house. I really didn't want to go back. Going back meant school work, drama, and having to deal with Roe.

I know she was going to get better some time soon. I just had a gut feeling that she was going to come back and ruin all of this freedom. When she did come back she would take me and fly us somewhere far away. Then we would be back to the same punishments.

I knew living with Theo was just a dream. I was afraid someone was going to pinch me and wake me up from this fantasy. I just wasn't ready yet. I want to cling to what sweet happiness I have left.

I needed to stay positive though. Roe wasn't back yet. She hasn't ruined the fun yet. I need to stop thinking about her and just live right now.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Theo grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" He asked. I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Of course. Why would you think I wasn't?" I said nonchalantly. He shrugged his shoulders.

"You just looked sad." He said.

"I just don't want to go back. This has been an amazing week." He smiled at me, but it was a pity smile. He was feeling sorry for me.

He knew why I didn't want to go back. We had talked about it already.

His grip tightened around my hand showing me that it was going to be alright. This comforted me only slightly.

I turned my gaze back to the window and let my thoughts consume me. I laid my head on the head rest and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes next, Theo was shaking me awake. I groggily rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Carry me in." I said playfully.

Next thing I know Theo has me held to his chest with his hands on my back and around my legs. He was carrying me like a baby. I cuddle further into his chest. I look at the sky and see that it's still late night, or early morning.

"Theo. I was joking. Put me down." I slapped his chest. Theo ignored me and continued to carry me to the house. I rolled my eyes as he sat me down on the front step of the house.

"Why, thank you, kind prince." I said curtsying to him. He laughed and bowed to me.

"It is not a problem, my lady." I giggled and walked in the door.

"Where are Gina and Will?" I looked around but couldn't find them.

"They are already in bed. I was trying to wake you up for twenty minutes. You are a heavy sleeper. You also snore really loudly." Theo joked.

"I do not! I don't snore at all!" Theo shushed me. Oh yeah, people are still sleeping. "Sorry." I whispered.

"What about the luggage?" I asked. I had most of my clothes in them. I needed to change into my pajamas.

"We will get them in the morning. I'm tired and I know that you're still tired." He said as I yawned.

"But I need my sleep clothes." I said turning around to go out to the car to retrieve the clothes. It really was no trouble. Theo grabbed my wrist and stopped me.