Sleep over

The ends of my wet hair peeking out of the bottom of the helmet hit me in the neck as Theo drove us to his house. I held onto Theo's torso tight, scared I would fall off because of how fast he was driving.

I was thankful that Theo was there to get me away from Chad. Who knows what Chad would've done to me if Theo didn't step in. Subconsciously, I leaned into his back more.

When traffic stopped, Theo must've had enough. He pulled over and went speeding down and alley way. When we made it out onto the main road again, Theo didn't slow down.

The light turned red a few seconds before Theo zipped through, cutting off a black car. I gripped my bag that was sitting in between me and Theo tighter. We kept zooming and I saw the flash of red and blue lights.

"Theo!" I yelled to him, but he didn't slow down. Instead he sped up and cut down another road. He switched gears and pushed harder on the gas. We sharply turned down another road. I looked back and saw that the cop was way behind us.

"Don't slow down! They are still back there!" I said to Theo. He cut down another road and finally pulled onto driveway that lead down into the woods. He slowed slightly but kept going.

When we pulled into a giant garage, he cut the engine. I hopped off and sat the helmet on the seat. I pulled to strap to my bag higher onto my shoulder and looked to Theo. He led me to a door on the other side of the garage.

To get to the door we had to pass 3 cars. They were all really nice cars.

I didn't say anything about what just happened yet because he still looked pretty upset. I also didn't want someone to over hear us. When he opened the door, he held it open for me.

I smiled at him, hoping to lighten the mood but he didn't smile back. I walked into what looked like a kitchen. It was a big kitchen, stocked with everything you could possibly want. I was in shock.

In the middle of the kitchen was a bar with six stools surrounding it. The kitchen was decorated perfectly.

Theo didn't say anything as I looked around the kitchen more. I sat my bag on the counter top and ran my fingers over the granite top.

"I should show you the rest of the house." Theo said normally. Hopefully he wasn't mad anymore. I smiled and collected my bag from the counter.

"Is anyone else here?" I ask hoping I'm not intruding. He shakes his head no as we keep walking.

I followed him through the kitchen and into a living room. In front of a big leather couch, that could easily sit eight, was a giant TV. In between the large space was a coffee table. There was a few magazines on the table. To bring it all together was a traditional Persian rug.

He continued to walk down a small hallway. At the end was big stairway that led up to a space where you could look down at the living room.

On the upper level was reading area. There were bookshelves lining the walls. In the middle were two single seated chairs that matched the couch downstairs. We walked a little more until we reached a small corridor.

It had three doors, two on one side and the other door on the other. We walked down and he pointed to the last door. "Guest room." He pointed to the door beside it. "This is my room, and that," He pointed to the single door, "is my parents room. Don't go in there." He said strictly. "Oh, and the bathroom is on the other side of the hallway." He pointed back towards the staircase.

"But since it's only eight o'clock, I'm not going to bed yet. Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. I responded with a nod. "Let me just put my bag in my room." He nodded and walked back over to the stairs.