Baci means Kisses

I squeal as the dolphin spits some water into my face. I giggle and splash the water back at the dolphin.

"Come on, Zach. They aren't that bad." Frankie called to Zach.

When we first arrived with the dolphins they went under Zach's feet and made him fall into the water. Then they continued to nip at his arms and legs.

"No, they are evil and out to get me." He replied.

Theo whistled and a dolphin came up from the water beside him. He patted it on its head and it spit some water towards him.

I looked out over the ocean and saw the sun was setting, casting a beautiful orange glow onto the water.

"Theo! Paige!" Gina called from the deck of their little beach house. We looked over at her and she waved for us to come in.

"We are having supper with the rest of the family in an hour so you might want to get ready." Gina said once we stepped up on the dock.

I look back and saw that Frankie and Zach were walking hand in hand behind us. I turned around and looked down at Theo and I's hands. I was longing to reach out and grab his hand, so that's what I did.

He didn't seemed fazed by it but I saw a trace of a smile on his lips. He squeezed my hand and I sighed in relief.

When we got back to our hut I went up to our room. I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and rinsed out the salt water from my hair. Once I was clean I stepped out and the cold air surrounded me. I wrapped my hair into a towel and dried off my body with the other.

I put on my clothes which consisted of a maroon dress that ended mid thigh and some black wedges.

Finished with my clothes I move onto my hair and makeup. I blow dry my hair and let it fall in waves down my back.

I try to make up as simple as possible, knowing that I have about 5 minutes until we leave for dinner. I add some eyeliner and mascara. I smear red lipstick on my lips and I check my reflection. I don't look half bad.

Stepping out of the bathroom I see Theo sitting on the bed playing on his phone. He looked super hot in his black shirt and black jeans. I smiled when I saw his beanie.

He looked up when I stepped out and his mouth made an o shape. "I decided to dress up a little since I was meeting the rest of your family." I said embarrassed.

"You look beautiful and they will love you no matter what." He replied looking me up and down. I blushed under his gaze. "Well, let's go." He said taking my hand in his.

"Wait Theo!" Frankie called from the top of the stairs.

"What?" He groaned.

"We can walk with you. The restaurant isn't that far away." She said grabbing Zach's hand and dragging him with her.

Frankie looked stunning in her green dress that clung to her curves perfectly. Her hair was styled in a side braid and she had on white heels making her a tad bit taller than Zach.  Zach was in jeans and a dark blue shirt. He definitely didn't look better than Theo.

"Aww, you guys look cute." Frankie cooed to Theo and I. I blushed and complimented her on her dress.

"Your dress is beautiful." I said and she beamed at me.

"Thank you. And maroon is definitely your color." Frankie said 

"Okay we need to go before my mother comes back and drags us there by our ears." Theo said and made us all chuckle.