She's Back

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just started school so I've been busy with school work. I also might not have updated because I started to watch True Blood. I think I'm going to update at least once a week.

Sorry for the wait but here it is.

A few days passed and I still haven't talked to Theo. Not that I didn't want to talk to him, I'm just embarrassed.

I pushed myself to kiss him and now it's awkward.

I ruined our friendship......I think.

Theo has tried to talk to me, but I'm avoiding him. I think I need to talk to him. I should do it soon.

I'll do it tonight. When we are alone at his house.

Just thinking about being alone with him sends shivers up my spine. The good shivers. Not the bad ones I get when I think about Roe and Chad.

"Okay, what is your problem?" Hailey asked over the background music of the radio.

I was sitting in her jeep. She was driving me home from school. I told Theo that I would ride with Hailey these past few days.

"I don't know what you mean." I played it off coolly. Apparently not cool enough because she kept pestering.

"You have been spacing out all the time for a few days." She pointed out. I responded with a shrug. She huffed and turned to radio all the way off.

"Okay, lets take it one question at a time. Why am I driving you to Theo's. Why cant you just ride with him?"

I felt my face get red just thinking about what happened. It made me feel giddy inside.

"I kissed him." I whispered.

Hailey gasped and slammed on her brakes. I grab the 'oh shit bars' to keep from hitting the dash board. I looked behind us and saw that there wasn't anyone back there.

"What the hell? Why didn't you tell me!" She turned her body completely towards me.

"It wasn't that important." I mumbled and continued to stare forward.

"Wasn't important? Paige, you kissed a boy. Not just any boy, but Theo Tate! That is major news." She gushed.

"Look, Hailey. I've been avoiding him since. I plan on talking to him when I get to his house so if you could spare me a few anxiety filled minutes that would be great." I said sarcastically.

Her eyes widened as she pushed on the gas. The car accelerating way too fast.

Finally we made it to Theo's house. I hesitated getting out of the car but eventually brought myself to open the door.

I took a deep breath as I opened to door. I was met with yelling. My brows furrowed as I heard two familiar voices.

"Theo, please!" She begged to Theo.

"No, Morgan. Get out of my house. I already told you, I don't like you, I like Paige, now leave!" Theo yelled at Morgan.

I was standing in the kitchen and they were fighting in the living room. They couldn't see me but I could see Morgan a little.

She tried one last time to get Theo to take her by throwing herself at him. He quickly pushed her off.

She caught sight of me and glared, shooting daggers at me. "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?" She yelled to Theo.

Theo turned and looked at me. He smiled which caused Morgan to get even more angry. "Oh, I just came to work on a project." I stated.

I didn't want Morgan to know about why I was really here. She would make fun of me at school if she knew. She would probably tell anyone who would listen.