Valentine's Day BONUS! [Pt. 1]

• Dedicated to My Loyal Fans! Love you guys!

I realize this is a couple of days late. I apologize. I honestly meant to get it up on Valentine's Day, but it just wasn't meant to be.

I realize that you all are waiting for an actual update and I'm sorry for the delay. I've been super busy and it's coming along slowly. I hope this will appease you for the time being.  Oh, also, this is supposed to be a Marauder memory....so Severus and Ariella aren't really on speaking terms. Sorry.

___________________________________________________________________________________

February 13, 1977

“Can you believe we’re graduating this year?” James Potter remarked with a gentle sigh as he sat next to Ariella and Sirius

“Seems like yesterday we just meeting up on the train,” Sirius replied as Ariella chuckled.

“You mates are discussing an event that’s months away. Do you two even know what tomorrow is?” She asked as she looked up from the book she had been reading. Remus sat across from the three; his hand racing across the parchment that lay in his lap. Peter sat on the floor practicing the latest Charms spell that had just been taught.

“What are you blabbering about, Elle?” James responded as he turned to the blonde girl next to him.

“Oi, I bet I know what it is,” Sirius announced with a mischievous smirk.

“It’s something to do with Gryffindor, isn’t it?” He asked sarcastically as James chuckled.

“It’s always something to do with Gryffindor, Pads!” James added as Ariella rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

“No! It’s Valentine’s Day, you wankers,” Ariella responded as Sirius and James looked at one another. James suddenly jumped up in mild horror.

“What? You’re joking right?” Panic resonated in his question. Ariella giggled.

“Nope.” She chirped as James turned and bolted up to the boys dormitories, muttering about Valentine’s Day and Lily Evans. Ariella giggled harder as Remus, Sirius, and Peter joined her laughter.

“It’s always Evans with him,” Sirius remarked as Ariella nodded to agree with him. With ease, Sirius  stretched his arm over her shoulders.

“So, Elle, about tomorrow, I need you to come up with an awesome way to score me some ladies,” Sirius remarked as Ariella shook her head.

“Not this year, Pads. I’ve got my own Valentine’s Day plans,” Ariella announced as her friends turned to her in surprise.

“Really, Elle? With whom?” Remus asked curiously.

“Nunya,” Ariella replied with a shrug. Peter scrunched up his nose at her answer.

“Nunya?”

“Nunya business!” Ariella blurted out before bursting into a fit of wild giggles. Remus chuckled as Sirius withdrew his arm and set his face in a firm scowl.

“Seriously, Elle, who do ya have a date with?” Sirius asked.

“Oh, don’t get your knickers in a wad, Sirius. It’s merely a platonic date,” Ariella responded flippantly as she climbed to her feet and stretched.

“Well I’m off to bed. Make sure Prongs isn’t going to kill himself over his lack of plans for tomorrow,” Ariella remarked as she pressed her lips to each of her friends’ foreheads. For extra measure, she ruffled Sirius’ hair before heading up the stairwell to the girls’ dormitories.

“Night boys!” She called out one final time as Remus and Peter waved to her.

“Moony, you have any idea about the bloke Elle is so wrapped up on?” Sirius asked when Ariella was out of sight. Remus turned to Sirius with a frown.