House of Vladimir

I left the room and went straight up to our bedroom where Caine stood with Reese and seemed to talk to him.

"Do not worry little boy, I will not let anything happen to you or your brother, if something should happen to your mother, the goddess of the moon to know that no one will go safe," he said, and I cleared my throat and saw how he turned around.

"Hello darling, what did our warriors after I had left," he said as he rocked Reese on, I saw how Nathan began to wake up.

"Not much, but they will hate me tomorrow, but I think Nathan and Reese are hungry," I said and sat to the right of the rocking chair to feed Nathan that I had raised.

I sat there and looked at Caine who was changing the Reese almost seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Do you really think we're going to get, Shawn?" He asked, looking at me as I put down Nathan.

"I promised your brother," I said and looked at Caine, who stared at him.

"What do you mean," he said, looking at me.

"A long time ago I was told my father and uncle were careful what you promise, you must always keep your promises, otherwise you are worth nothing," I said and put down Nathan and then I took Reese.

"So you mean that you will give your life for his mate to be free" he asked, and grabbed me and forced me to look at him.

"No I have promised you to be always at your side, and protect our pack," I said and looked at him I saw his concern.

"Caine, you and I will both be there in the castle along with Sam, I do not want to leave them, but we have Sam needs his brother, and Alpha, and without me will not Shawn go with Sam," I said and looked at him when he looked at me and then down at Nathan.

"You leave them with your parents," he said, looking at me as I nodded.

"We have three months to get ready before Vlad changing routines," I said and looked at him worried look.

"Okay two months we leave," he said and I lay down next to his brother Nathan, I had learned from last night to Nathan and Reese slept best together.

"You will hate me and Nathaniel" I said and put me down on the bed and I looked at him as he pulled me closer, and I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and looked at his watch my two sons had been int woke up, I knew, however, that it would soon change. I dressed and took them out of their bed, I knew Hanna would help me, but I had not yet told her about the war that was to come.

I looked at the corridor where Nataniel and Marc stood, they both were prepared to bring up everyone in the house to begin training.

I went down to the room where Hannah was sitting with my two brothers, I looked at Dante and Marie sat in front of her I came in and sat down.

"Jocelyn what about my daughter and how are my grandchildren," she said and looked at me and took one of my sons.

"They feel good, Mom, I will need your help, you remember what I told you about my two brothers Nathan and Sam" I said and looked at her as brought to us by the food that was on the table.

"Yeah, I remember that Sam was a soldier just like Nathan, and they both trained you," she said. Hanna spoke with a smile I had told a lot for her.

"Sam is Caine's brother," I said and looked at Hannah's smile spread on her face.

"Then you've got your friend back," she said and smiled.

"Not really Mom," I said and looked at Dante, who came crawling to me.