my forever

21 years ago I almost killed him. I looked at my sons Nathan and Reese, how was so much alike their father. I saw Vadim and Angel walking in to the ball room, together, Shawn was already here, with Sam. This was normal for us, but our guests growled a little when they had smelled Dhampir and vampires, but one look from Sam or Caine shut them up. Sanna had become the nanny of the pack she wasn't a warrior like Nico but she to her nanny job with pride, Vadim and Angel help her of course. Caine had forgiven me for my way of dealing with Creek Dawn pack after we took down Vladimir, first then he truly understood how I was able to kill 2 pack's on my on.

Caine had his arms around me and nipping at my mating mark, over the 20 years that have past he had marked me over 100 times but only one deep one, the day before we took out the house of Vladimir's. I look over the floor and see Blake and Breanna coming in, Breanna my youngest daughter, I had put my foot down after she was born, because I had got pregnant with Caralee only 2 months after my twins was born. Blake I got pregnant when Caralee was 5 months old, and my youngest son I got pregnant when Blake was 7 month old, Casper he was now following Vadim.
Our 6 children was born to close to eachothers, Caine had not been happy when I told him that I didn't want more children, Breanna was not supposed to be born when she was, I wanted my body to rest, so when I told Caine after Casper was born that I didn't wanted more children he when to a frenzy and I ended up pregnant again.

It was the only time I had left him, since we had gotten married, I had tried resent with him, and he had not listed to me, so I left and on top of it, took all our children with me. I had gone back to Vladimir's house, where all Dhampir lived and me being a silver dagger, they took me in. For 3 month I lived there, before I heard Caine's painful roars, from out side of the castle but no Dhampir would let him in to the castle. I look at my son Nathan who just turned 7 years had it not been for them I would not have returned to him.

"Jocelyn, no one would hurt them" he whispered in my ear.

"I know but they are my children" I said as I grab he's arm and pull him closer to me. As I keep looking at my children how was talking with vampires and Dhampir, Nathan and Reese had taken up their job as futures Co-Alphas of this pack, Caralee was the best warrior of the pack, she had trained with Marc, Nathaniel and Nico. All my children had on their 11 birthday gone through the silver dagger test. They all was branded with the silver dagger pack mark right over their heart. I was still very protective of them all I saw how my children went to greeting the newest Pack that had moved in from Russia.

"Jocelyn baby calm down" Caine mumbled in my ear as he turnd me around in his arms.

"YOU WILL NOT PUT YOUR HAND'S ON MY SISTER" screamed Nathan my oldest son and I heard how everyone stopped and how Vadim was next to Nathan.

It took me less than a second to be next to my oldest son and I saw how he had another Alpha's son pin down, I was looking at my daughter how was angry and about to start a fight with Nathan.

"Nathan what are you doing" I asked in a low voice but every one in our pack knew when I ask soft and low then you are in danger of getting me really angry. They all had heard about how I took out 2 pack by myself and then had been first in to a vampire castle. They did have respect for me.

"He... he...." My son don't lose he's ability to speak.

"Mom, he was trying to hurt Caralee" My second son said it was all it took for me to become the angry wolf that killed two pack's that had hurt my family. But my husband was behind me.

"Sweetie I don't think a bloodbath will do us any good" Caine said as he hold me tightly.

"Will you be so kind to explain why my son's are so mad at you" Caine asked the Alpha how still was on the floor.

"I was sent here by my father. He is old and could attend you ball. But when I walk in here" the boy was struggling with he's English. But I was to mad too hear he's words had it not been for my mate laughing I would have attacked him.

"WHAT SO FUCKING FUNNY" I roared at him our children was backing away from me. They had seen us fight before and I always let him win and he knew it, so did our pack to.

"You found home" Caine said and looked at me.

"Yes sir" he said and looked suprise at my mate.

"Nathan help him up" Caine said as Nathan growled.

"I'm still, the Alpha of this pack and your father. Help him up, and take him to my office, Caralee my princess can you please calm down you mother, and we all meet up in my office" he said as he let me go to my children.

"Mom I'm afraid" Caralee whispers to me as I stated to calm down.

"We need to go to you dad" I said as I get Dominic under control. The short walk up to he's office and when we walk in the man got up from the chair.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Ms. Johnson, and Luna" he said with respect to us.

"You got som explain to do dear" I said with a low threatening voice.

"21 years ago, he felt what I did" Caine said and I looked at the man how was my daughters mate.

"Mom" my children ask nervously as I walk up to him.

"You know what pack this is" I ask him and he nodded slowly.

"This is blood moon pack, but also black moon, they are all respects, but it's the brand on you daughters chest, and your sons that holds the most respect The Silver Dagger pack, protector of Dhampir and no shifting werewolf" he said with great trubbel.

"You know what will happen if you hurt my daughter" I asked looking right at him.

"Yes, I know" he said as my daughter put her arms around me.

"Mom he tried to pull me from Vadim" she tells me, and I can't help to start laughing.

"You are lucky young man had you done what my husband did to me you would be in hospital, Caralee don't you remember what dad did to me, Nathan please let Caralee get to know her mate" I said as they started to go back to the party.

"So now we need to find Nathan and Reese mate than we can step back" my mate said as he hugged me.

"Yeah, I remember how it was when I meet you" I said as I snuggle against him.

"You are my life now and forever, I will never let you go" he said as Sam, gave up a howl, to celebrate the finding of Caralees mate. And the hole pack answer him.

I'm had found my home, my family and I was worried about my children. My children was started to live their life. I was happy in the arms of my mate.