Pain

Dwayne looked at his Alpha, it had been six years since he took his alpha position, Dwayne stood outside the door and listened to how he's Alpha gave up even a roar, as if to summon he's Luna, he looked at the others standing there near.

"You are the only one that comes into his room," said one of the guys watching him.

"I will talk to him," he said and opened the door.

"What do you want Dwayne" he said without turning around.

"It helps anything," he said and went forward and put his hand on Alpha's shoulder.

"No" he said, his head sunk between his shoulders.

"It might not be so stupid to do that ball that Alpha Jackson has been trying to get you to organize," said Dwayne and looked at him.

"Maybe you're right, Dwayne, I know there was a reason I made you Beta" he said and added hande of him.

"I give it three weeks before I decide," he said and looked at Dwayne.

"Can you avoid the roar during the evenings, you're scaring the children and women," said Dwayne and looked at him.

"I should have tried to avoid," he said and sat down.

Dwayne submitted its Alpha at the open window, he went down and sat at the table, and looked at the guys who sat at the table.

"What is he saying" they said, and looked at him.

"He will consider the ball now," said Dwayne and looked at the others nodded.

"There are only six months left until it has driven him to madness" they said, shaking Dwayne head.

For six years, six years of suffering, their Alpha Caine did not let anyone see him suffered from the pain of not having his Luna.

Dwayne knew it would take even harder on him, the woman who was destined for Caine turned him down, it would only take days, perhaps weeks before Caine was engulfed by grief and madness.

Six long years they had tried to get him to go out among the neighboring Pack's, but he had not begun to emit these roar, it was the last three months he had begun to emit them, he saw Caine standing there looking at them.

"Alpha" they said, and looked at him.

"I want to apologize for my behavior, in recent months, Hades has not really been helpful with the info, but I feel that our Luna is close, but she is not on our land. I will wait three weeks before I make a decision to hold a ball, where everyone will be invited, "he said and looked at them.

"Alpha Caine bidding well not in Rouge here," said the woman who was standing in the door.

"No, Vanessa, you worry, I do not bid Rouge's here," he said and looked at the woman calmed down.

"Thank Alpha" she said and smiled at him.

Caine sat at the table it had been three weeks since he had promised Dwayne to seriously consider the ball, he looked at Dwayne who opened the door.

"What is that," said Caine, and looked at him.

"This just came," he said and handed over a letter, it was long since they had received letters,

"Thank you," he said, looking at Dwayne who left the room.

He sat and looked at it, there was something familiar about the letter that he was holding.

He took out his knife and ripped it up, unfolded the letter when he felt the scent that the letter had with him, there was an underlying smell that he must just find out where it came from.