Blood Moon Pack

The rowing was heard for miles from the pack's house. All staring at his Alpha sitting in front of the table he had just overturning the table and stood up panting.

"I request that you will find them all," he shouted, and all disappeared from the room.

"Sir" it was one of the younger ones who came into the room.

"What?" He shouted and looked at the guy standing there.

"We have been watching this" the boy said, holding out a sweater.

"It's a man's sweater," said Alpha and looked at him.

"I know that you are getting desperate to find her, but maybe she is not old enough," said the man who just came in.

"I have been waiting 23 years for her to come, you see for yourself how the blood moon falls apart without her," he cried, and sat down.

the two men left the room and Alpha sat alone and sighed.

Everyone knew that an Alpha without his Luna was never completely full. he had driven the pack since he was 15, it was nine years without Luna, it began to be felt in him.

Everyone said he was near the border of madness. His Luna was out there he knew it, he felt it himself, he had given up so much for the pack, after his father and mother had been murdered by rogue, he did everything to keep the Pack together.

He got up and left the office he passed one of the lower pack members.

"Clean up my office," he said and left, there were few people who dared to contradict him, he went up to his balcony and gave up a roar.

He saw how the birds and the animals ran, he wondered if she could hear it. He felt for a moment someone's consciousness that she had heard him, he stood still and looked out over the land, he breathed heavily and was going to do it again.

when there was a knock on the door.

"Alpha, you're scaring the children," said a woman, it was his Beta's mate, who had just opened the door and looked at him.

"Sorry I will try not to do it again," he said, looking at her.

"I know you want to find her, but she will come as soon as she is ready," said the woman and put a hand on his cheek.

He watched as she walked away. He sank down on the floor and was sitting on the floor.

he let the memories of their parents take over,

he pulled his hands through his hair, he knew how sweaty he felt, he remembered that they had been training before he lost patience, and overturned the table.

He stood up and went against his room to take a shower.

He took off his black Shirt. and he threw it on the basket for washing.

He pulled off his pants before he stepped into the bathroom, he started the tap and pulled off his boxers and looked himself in the mirror, he stared at his reflection.

he saw how well the steam out of the shower, it was warm enough now for him.

'We will find her,' he listened to its wolf that spoke to him.

'I know, but when I do not have much patience left' he said and let the water run over he's body.

'Soon' the wolf replied.

He felt he was hard just by thinking of her, he had no face, and he let no woman come near him, he did not want someone who would cause trouble that day his Luna came, he took his shampoo and began massaging it into her hair, closed his eyes and felt the water was warming up his back.

he began to lather his body, he kept his eyes closed and pulled the soap over his chest. He turned and swept out of his hair, and let his grip on his manhood and let her soapy hands glide over the hardness, he made the movement faster and faster, he groaned when came, he stood with one hand against the wall and the other left slacken around his cock, while he opened his eyes turned and leaned back against the wall, he turned down the water to cool, he would have a meeting with two Alpha who would help him in his search for his Luna.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there.

I have three different scenarios of how Jocelyn and Blood Moon Alpha meet.

need your opinion

1. a ball where he can smell her and bites her immediately when he sees her, and she gets pissed off.

2, Blood Moon Alpha, get in trouble, he will be tortured and Jocelyn drawn to him, unconsciously.

3, Letter sent by Gregory and Jackson has her scent on, and it means that he runs blindly into their land, to find her.

4, open to other ideas