Cresent moon pack

Eric and Daniel looked at Mark who sat and stroked his new scars in his hand, Eric knew he had done something he did not have have invited Jocelyn after he heard what she lived with the family, he knew that his father would scold him for it.

"You are late," Jackson said, looking at his son, who nodded.

"Forgive us Alpha" said Daniel and Marc. that's when Alpha see the scar that bleeds from Marc's hand.

"what is it" said Jackson and looking up at Marc.

"My sister, by my choice" Marc said, and thats when his Alpha's palm hit his cheek. it was not hard, but it was more humiliating to be slapped in front of the entire pack

"Dad, I may have made a mistake" said Eric and saw his father staring at him.

"What have you done now my son" Jackson said and closed his eyes.

"I may have accidentally invite a Steel blue arrow to our land" said Eric, waiting for his father would explode.

"You did WHAT" Jackson yelled and looked at Eric looked down at his feet.

"He invited my sister, Jocelyn, she is adopted by Blake's" Marc said, and looked at him.

"You have no sister," said Thomas.

"No, I got to know her when she was 8 years old, she disappeared one day from school when we were 11, I saw her in the day at school, she is the one I did this scar with," said Marc, and held his hand up all saw tracks that it had been made with a silver knife.

"I'm disappointed in you" said Jackson, looking at Eric nodded.

"I know my father but she declined, it was first then I learned that she lived with Blake," said Eric, and everyone stared at him.

"She would ask her family first so you will possibly get a call from Gregory" said Eric and heard his father moaned.

"I really hope you know how much trouble you're in now," Jackson said, looking at his son, who nodded.

Soon enough that Eric was the next Alpha but it was still his father's rules.

"And I hope you Marc realizes what danger you have exposed pack to" said Jackson and Marc stared at him.

"Danger" Marc snorted and shook his head "if I had not done that we would have been able to be in mortal danger, Domenic will be dangerous when she shifts" he continued while everyone looked at him.

"What do you say," said Jackson while his looking at them.

"She is a wolf stronger then anyone of us, she is faster than anyone of us, she is can't be weaken by silver, trust me we'll need her. Steel blue arrow will become stronger than blood moon pack if they treat her right or she will be destruction of the pack" Marc said to the alpha and everyone stared at him.

"Marc, you mean that girl is worse Blood Moon pack's Alpha. you have to be kidding me" said Eric who was standing next to his friend.

"no, you all know that I am the best fighter of our generation, and I'm only second best, Jocelyn's wolf, Domenic, or the devil, I got to know, are ten times faster than me. We trained together by her uncle, and three other men all wore some sort of sliver on the body, I think they belonged to the silver dagger pack" said Marc and saw how the whole flock stared at him.

"if she is trained by them, so we should talk with steel blue arrow Alpha urgently" Jackson said, and sat down and looked at the pack.
"You all know the rules" he said.

Marc went to he's room and strip out of he's clothing. He know that the road that he had started to walk down just got a hundred times harder, Jocelyn is blocking her wolf for some reason.

'She doesn't want to remember how her uncle died' he's wolf explain to him, Marc has been able to talk to he's wolf since he was 8 thanks to Jocelyn and her uncle.

"Cresent moon fall in. Traning starts in 15 min" Jackson's voice was heard in the hole house.

Marc always made sure that he got different partners when they trained. They practiced until they heard a wolf howling, it was the Border Patrol who talked about it a rouge at the border. all shifted and ran through the forest they stopped just before they crossed the border into the steel blue arrow. they saw how that pack arrived at the border.

"Alpha Gregory" Jackson said, nodding.

"Have you seen anyone rouge" said Gregory, and looked at them.

"No, we ran on a wide part hit" Jackson said, and he saw Gregory swore.

"Alex is Hanna at home with Jocelyn" said Gregory and saw how one of the wolves nodded.

"You know that she is the wolf" Jackson said, and looked at him.

"yes, but how do you know that" said Gregory.

"Marc told us, I would call you about her, we will meet here tomorrow when they are in school tomorrow. I want the whole era flock here" said jackson and looked at Gregory nodded.

"Eric, Daniel and Marc will not hear, Jocelyn may not be suspicious" said Gregory and jackson nodded.

"crescent moon return home" Jackson shouted at the same time, Gregory gave the same orders to his pack