blood on the floor

Jocelyn's Pov

I stood and looked at them.

'What are you' I said and put his head on one side.

'It do not know if you have a special color' said Nathaniel and looked at me as he stood.

'Wait' I said and close my eyes and started shaking the body, and felt a stream resembled esteem went through the body.

'Better' I asked and looked at Nathaniel nodded.

'Thanks to Jocelyn is the daughter of two Alpha, she has three different colors in its fur' said Nathaniel.

'I usually never show the silver-white color, but because I have not changed since I was 11 so it's Dominic's natural reaction to shift to the color, which I now have to be more brownish, I have one that is as bleak as Marc' I said and looked at Marc who was standing next to me

'Where we run' said Eric who stood next to Alex.

'Me and Jocelyn have free access to both Land do you have any restrictions' asked Nathaniel.

'No, because Jocelyn is in two Pack' Said Eric.

'Well then, we and present ourselves,' said Daniel hesitantly and looked at Nathaniel I

'I'm Eric, Jackson is my father,' said Eric, and looked at Nathaniel, who nodded.

'I knew how you had Alpha tone of your way to seek out who I was,' said Nathaniel.

'Daniel, I'm Eric's Beta' said Daniel, looking at Nathaniel nodded.

'So I have no Seht and Andi here to day' said Nathaniel and looked at me.

'They are not with us at the training, they hang with us when we are at the Pack house otherwise we don't meet them' I said and looked at Nathaniel shook his head

'How well do they manage Teste' said Nathaniel.

'Eric can wear silver short moments, Daniel clear of small wounds made with silver knife' I said and looked at him.

'Good, very good, how is their combat training' he said, looking at me.

'It's pretty good, not as you or Jocelyn, they are acceptable' said Marc, and looked at me.

'I have not yet seen them practice' I said and looked at Nathaniel seemed to think.

'We are going to take and run now, against the Crescent northern border, then around their entire range, down to the Arrow's southern border, we should then run around both flock the area, this will we do every morning and every evening, I set a tempo quiet today. but we are accelerating each round, Hanna Alex, will you follow' he said, looking at my adoptive parents who nodded.

'Today, we follow' Alex said, and looked at us

'Jocelyn, Marc, you know the rules' he said, looking at us.

'Nothing jerk around, no slowing after, and no fighting during the time we run' said Marc and I simultaneously.

'Well, Eric Daniel this applies to you, Jocelyn, keep up so no one get left behind so you are last, Marc first' he roared at us, we took our seats.

'Saddle up' he growled, and we ran.

I kept close tabs on that no one slipped by, Hanna and Alex ran beside Nathaniel, I would recognize them wherever I saw them, Hanna was sandy brown and Alex was more black and brown, while Nathaniel was gray brown, Marc was black in the coat, I looked at Daniel who was almost gray-black, and Eric was dark brown, I kept close tabs on where we ran, when I stayed where their boundary was, I wanted to go over it.