burn them down

I looked around slowly, waiting to find a way out, but I knew it was time to let the devil take over.

"Oh, what have we here," said one of them and came closer to me.

"You should let me alone," I said and looked at him. I stared straight at his bar chest, I knew I should not stare, but it was a bit difficult when he was two steps away from me, he made me think of Caine, I thought about the dream I had during the night, I wished I never had left him, but I was standing here now on my knees and tried to find a way out.

"Do not believe the princess, you come with us," he said and held out his hand to take hold of my hair.

"Touch me and you'll be lying dead on the ground," I hissed and looked at him.

"You think you are so strong that you can take on me," he growled as he looked at the other laughing.

"I am the Alpha of the pack Creek Dawn" he shouted, and I felt nothing when he cried, when Jackson, or Toni from Crescent moon pack, gave me commandment, I felt a little, when Caine had given an order I knew how it tingled in the body.

"You will die tonight," he growled to me, I saw the sun came up.

"Take her," he said, looking not at me while he left me to his underlings.

this was an alpha who did not care about his pack I knew that. I saw how they growled to me half the guys were in their wolf form the other was as a human being next to each other.

I saw when they began to approach me.

"I would move if I were you," said one of those who were closest to me.

"What would happen if I do not," I said as I looked at him I saw his yellow teeth, his bad breath, I looked at his eyes it was steel gray.

"Then we will have our fun with you," said one of the others.

"I can go by myself," I said and pulled my arm away from him.

I felt Dominic growled at me, I knew I had to enter the house to burn it down, I felt when they put cuffs on me silver shackles, I made a grimace of pain, but I knew I was not going to let them knowing that I was immune to it right now.

I joined them I played with the chains it was my pack's old ones, they had their scratches and wrong, I knew I would get out of them.

"See here, we have our new toy" shouted one of the men.

"No, she will not be your toy, she is my" Alpha said with glowing eyes,

I knew I was not good in his eyes glowed like that.

"Whatever you think it will not work," said one of the guys.

"What makes you say that?" I said, trying to remember the code that Dad had taught me and Nathan insisted that I could, it was code to blow up the house, I remember it and I smiled to myself.

"Because I can see how you think," he hissed and struck me right across the face.

"You will not get to touch me, so you might as well kill me," I said and spat him straight in the face.

"On that, you will have to pay for" he growled and hit me twice in the face and once in the stomach.

I was grateful that Nathaniel and Marc had trained me to stand upright when I got beat, the years of martial arts helped me with, I felt nothing, but I pretend to know more.

"Did it hurt" he mocked me.

"Having been through worse," I said and felt the blood running out of my mouth.