you're my

Jocelyn pov.

It had the past two months since I had left my mate behind to destroy Dawn Creek pack. He had marked my on the night of my return, I had tried everything to show him that I was sorry and willing to submit to him, but it just made him angry. So here was in my room at the Blake home, Cresent Moon pack land and no way to leave, had Alex and Hanna took my car from me. Nathaniel worked me to the bone, I know that they were punishing me, but I would give anything to get Caine to punish me. I saw him standing in the woods. When he was around, he always made not to touch me, I knew I should do more to show him how sorry I was, but my flock had not stopped punishing me for my disobedience, even though I had done the right thing every Alpha would have done.

I sat and looked through my window and saw him standing there, my wolf had not given me anything to go on

I can not believe he did what he did, I looked at him as he stood right on the border of our garden. I did not know why he did not come in, I had tried to get everyone to explain to me, and no one explained not even Marc, my Beta which had always helped me in all shank but in this he tried to keep me as far away from my mate as possible.

I sighed when I heard Hanna shouted at me, the whole crescent punished me for what I had done. I looked at Hanna, who was standing there.

"What is Mom," I said and looked at her, my wolf was furious at the pack.

"Just so you know, he's against this" she whispered to me, I frowned and looked at her.

"We shall pack meeting tonight, and you will be alone at home," she said and I looked at the pie as she took out of the oven.

I looked at her when she put down the pie was my favorite key lime pie, I looked at her when she cut up a piece to me and looked at me.

"What's the meeting about?" I said, looking at her when Alex came in

"Do not worry," he said, and kissed Hannah's cheek.

"We'll be back around midnight," he said and Hanna smiled at me when she took the jacket.

I saw them when they left the house with the car, they had with them my keys. I was a Breakout expert, so I began to think of how I would get out.

it took me half an hour before I knew how I would get out.

I locked all the doors and took my rucksack which had packed clothes, and I took the cell phone that Hanna had given me when I fled after the nearly nine months ago.

I opened my window and closed it behind me and climbed down the building façade, I looked carefully around and realized that Hanna had managed to get everyone to the meeting.

I started running to my mate, I had been away from him for a long time, I did not dare to change the form of Marc would hear me, it took me 14 min to get to Caine border. I'm not a Rouge for doing this but I'm breaking my pack's law.

As soon as I pass the border, I let my wolf out and run for full speed against he's pack house, it took me just under an hour to reach Caines house, I stood but, looking at it, I heard his every heartbeat, I saw the house, barely two months since I had been here. I went against the house and saw Caine came out and looked at me, I saw how soft his eyes had become.

"What are you doing here," he said and looked at me, his voice was soft but still severe.

"I can no longer" I whispered, and sank to my knees in front of him.

"Jocelyn what have they done to you" he said and walked up to me.

I put my arms around him, as he lifted me up and carried me into the house again.