Luna

Caine POV.

I do not know how long I had been without the door, I looked at Alex and Marc who both sat down, I did not know how Jocelyn would react to what happened to Hannah. I saw Marc.

"Do you have any on you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's best if I do not give you any more", he said and looked at me.

"I do not want Hades will hurt her," I said and looked at him.

"You will need to have Hades when she comes out from there, I can feel it," he said and massaged his temples.

"How is she?" I said and looked at him.

"Furious, I think it's best that you are so prepared to hold her," said Marc and looked at me.

I stared out in front of me, I knew I had to talk to my pack, for Jocelyn.

"Go and talk to them, we will try to prevent her from leaving the house," said Nathaniel who came up the stairs.

"Thanks," I said and went down to the hall where we were gathered.

"ALPHA what going on," said Silas, and looked at me.

"Attention" I screamed and looked at them.

"As you have noticed, I have not behaved as usual the last few months, I've finally find my mate," I said with a loud voice, and looked on them

"It will take a little while before she can take her place as Luna in our pack. She has not rejected me if you believe it, she has things to eat on her thoughts, we will locate everything we can about Creek Dawn pack, they have threatened our Luna and as long as they are out there, it's not safe for her or her family, "I said and looked at them.

"Alpha, who is she," said Thaila and looked at me.

"Jocelyn Blake is your Luna" I said and looked at them.

"Is she mark as our Luna" Caleb asked and looked at me.

"No, not yet, she wants it," I said and looked at me.

"Where is she, she should not be here," said Vanessa.

"Hanna went into labor an hour ago, I was standing, but for the room with Marc, Alex and Nathaniel, they promised me to try to keep her in the house," I said and looked at them.

"Go back and see if she has come out, I dare not imagine what happens if she gets angry," said Caleb and rubbed his neck.

"Caleb and Dwayne, I want you to make yourselves familiar with Marc and Nathaniel, the two will be the Beta and coach, Dwayne Marc will be your Co-beta and Nathaniel will be co-coaches, with you, Caleb, you learn their routines seen their training, Caleb, I want you to start to get used to silver, if I understand correctly, it is Nathaniel and Marc's second-in to completely immune against silver "I said and looked at Caleb, who nodded. Dwayne went up and looked at the others.

I went up the stairs when I heard her voice.

"Where is the bastard" she yelled, I closed my eyes and saw Alex fell. I looked at Jocelyn standing there.

"He's in the woods worn in three parts, I saw that he was not customers go from there," said Marc and looked at her.

"Well, tell me you had the silver in the mouth," she said and looked at him.

"Always sister," he said, looking at her, I went up and looked at him.

"Jocelyn what about Hanna" I asked and begged that Hanna would be okay.