Recovery and Surprises

Jocelyn pov.

I woke up and saw Marc standing with a cup of coffee next to my bed.

"Good morning," said the hen and drank from the cup.

"Morning what time is it" I said and looked at him.

"You have three minutes to dress before you must be out in the yard," he said and looked at me.

"Dress for training, Nathaniel is waiting on you," he said when I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I looked at the clothes that Marc had thrown on the bed it was our usual workout clothes, I looked at the clock and then on the plate that Marc had put on a table.

I pulled on my clothes and then I took the sandwiches that were on the plate and ran through the corridors down to the farm that I wanted to remember was at the back of the house.

"Jocelyn" Nathaniel cried when I just stopped in front of him.

"Marc woke me for just a few minutar ago," I said and looked at him.

"You are still in time, we are waiting for a few more before we will take it out on our running round," he said and looked at me.

"Here they come," he said, and I turned around and looked at them, Fifteen guys broad-shouldered, and long, I saw that they were dressed in jeans and T-shirts, I shook my head.

"Did not you say to them that we would run," I said and looked at Nathaniel.

"Well I did it", he said and frowned and looked at them.

"Guys do you plan to run in that garment," Nathaniel said, and looked at them.

"Yep, Dwayne said told us that we should think about Jocelyn's condition," said the man closest.

"Name", I asked and looked looked at him.

"Silas," he said, looking at me.

"Let me make one thing clear to you that you will be working to keep up with me," I said and looked at them.

"Come now, I have noticed a path that we must run" Nathaniel said, and looked at me.

I knew that Nathaniel had a plan on how we were running, I saw him when we set off, I kept up with Nathaniel and did not care about those who were behind us, I knew we'd run into mis three hours but I felt that Nathaniel would take us on a long run luck than usual.

"How many do we have left?" He asked, looking at me when I glanced over my shoulder.

"No" I said and Nathaniel looked back.

"We'll return to the house," he said, and we both stopped.

"See who is the fastest" he asked, looking at me.

"Of course," I said and looked at him

"Ready ... set ... running," he said, and we both sat in the highest speed we managed, Nathaniel still had his wolf who helped him but I had run without Dominic years and Zeck from the orphanage had helped me to cope with the terrain better than Nathaniel who had been looking for me.

"Jocelyn stop cheating," he said as I slid under the tree as Nathaniel was allowed to jump and climb over it.

"I do not cheat" I shouted as I ran on Nathaniel caught in the thicket, but just for the house that I came through.

"What bothered you," said Silas, looking at me when I stopped and turned around and looked at Nathaniel came softly through the thicket.

"Because Jocelyn run at least three hours each day, in the morning and three hours each evening, at home," said Nathaniel when he came up to us.