The Truth

Marc POV.

I looked at Alex car when it is parked, I did not hear what Jackson was trying to tell us yesterday when it came Jocelyn I knew only that she could sleep 36 hours after taking the battles that Kiki had given her. Kiki was a werewolf just like us, but she had not been at school I saw when she öppnde door, she had trouble getting out of the car.

I looked out of the corner of my eye the whole school stopped and looked at her, I smiled at her and sent away message to Eric and Daniel that she was here.

"What is that about," said Jocelyn when I saw how they bowed to us.

I tried to get her to remember what her uncle Nathan had learned too many times, walked with her all the way to her locker.

"I will try to remember," she said, and took out our books that we had left in her.

"You know that Kicki has not shown his face here since her parents picked her up," said Daniel as he sat next to me and Jocelyn looked at him.

"Certain individuals just what a coward she is," said Jocelyn, and looked at the teacher who just came in.

I looked at him as he handed back the tests we had done.

"Well as you can see, you all have got to back off test. And some need to read more, and I must say has done very well at" the teacher said, and seemed to check on their paper.

"Miss. Blake" he said Jocelyn stood up and looked at us.

"Have you done this teste before," he said, looking at her.

"No, I have not come this far in my last school," she said, and I knew that Jocelyn was smart but so smart, I looked at my test. 70% was my own resulat.

"You got 100% you were the only one of all the students here at the school who got 100%," he said and looked at Jocelyn, who nodded.

"I find it easy math as I said when I took the exam," she said, looking at the sample which he handed over.

"I hope you will like to do a couple of tests to possibly so you will not have to go to my lessons again," he said, and everyone stared at her.

"I will still be here," she said, and sat down again, I pulled up her Pill and took her next tablet, I knew she did not need them.

Jocelyn Pov.

I saw Marc who patted me on the back. I knew that math was easy for me, but so light, I saw Marc had 70% Daniel remained at 60% and Eric was 65%, I would teach them if they wanted to.

"I'm not surprised Jocelyn" said Marc and patted me on the shoulder.

"I can help you if you want," I said and looked at the sample that the teacher put forth with me.

"You will get several tests in the coming weeks," he said and I nodded.

I sat and did teste while he was with his lectures up, I looked at the paper that Marc had put on my test.

You help me with this, huh?

I nodded to him.

I did the test, I withered to my former school had considered letting me go through an IQ evaluation. but never made it.

school bell rang, and Marc helped me out of the chair.

"What hurts you," said Eric, and looked at me when I stood up.

"Not so bad, it's just that I do not take myself out of a sitting position so easily," I said and looked at Marc who held me while I was gathering up my papers.