Chapter 38: Another Affair

Samantha's POV

I tried to call Chris all along, but he's not answering he's phone. I'm starting to predict that he's with Cheska right now, but I erase it in my mind and keep calm and relax myself. A few hours ago, he's still not coming home. I called him once again, and his out of coverage. I'm now panicking; I wear my sandals and contact his other friends to tell me where he is. They tell me that Chris' is now talking with the wedding receptionist; I rapidly go to my car and drove to where he is. When I already in my place, I ask the assistance of this company and they tell me that Chris is having a meeting with Mr. Florida. I ask them for direction and they lead me to Chris' place.

I hold for the doorknob and turn it 'round, I open it gently and my eyes widened in surprise. I jump in shocked. I slam the door so hard so that Chris' and Cheska could hear that. They kissing passionate and having some good time. I snap them both and they both shocked in surprise. I wave my hand and make grimace to them. I look through Chris' eyes, he's avoiding me. I go nearer on them both.

"Fuck you! Bitch! You betrayed me!" I exclaim in frustration, I pointed my one finger on Cheska's Face and start to unleash my guilts.

"You! Ilang beses ba kitang kailangan pagbawalan na layuan mo ang asawa ko?! Get off with him! Tapos na kayo. Mas mahal niya ako kesa sayo. Mind that!" I go nearer on herto slap her face but before I can do it. She already defense herself and make a move.

"You fucking shut your mouth! I'm not a bitch. And im not stealing your husband. And mind you Samantha, your not married, engaged pa lang kayo. Kaya pwede ba? Don't fool me!" She said, I step back, her face is full of guilt's. She's too aggressive. Umurong ako dahil alam kong matatapakan niya na ang paa ko.

"Excuse me, you're a bitch. Simula pa ng una, alam mo na yan. You're a bitch! An ass. A donkey! You steal Chris with me. Kung hindi mo siya ninakaw sakin, hindi sana siya magiging ganyan sakin. This is your fault!" I stop myself to cry. I don't want to cry 'cause im now im strong. Bumalik ako para sa kanya. I've change because I rarely love Christian Chua. I can do anything for him though killed myself.

"Stop calling me Bitch! You fuck out off here!" Cheska said. I push her dahilan para matumba siya. Agad namang tinulungan ni Chris' si Cheska at itinayo niya ito. I stop Chris to helping Cheska, I snap their sweet moments, I grab Chris hands and I kiss him passionate. I saw his reaction he's in shocked. I make a glance on Cheska's direction and I saw her, she's doing nothing! Ugh, this plans suck. I thought she's going to grab my hair and ruined my skin. But she's not doing it. I broke our kiss and I narrowed my brow in her and flip my hair.

"Well, are you not going to slap me or to go fight with me?" I said confidence. I fake a smile on her and she return a bitch smile on me. I cussing and mocking.

"I'm not going to slap you either to fight with you. I'm not like you Samantha, hindi ako eskandalosa" She give me the sweetest smile I'd ever had in my life. And I hate that smile! Naaasar ako sa kanya. Sa mga sinabi niya, lumapit ulit ako sa kanya, at inabot ang kamay ko para makapag-bati na. But, it's just a plan. I'm not going to be her friends nor best friends. Gusto ko lang siyang masampal ng harap-harapan at ipamukha sa kanya na mali  ang kinaharap niyang tao.

"What's that?" She said, sarcasticly, I frowned my brow in anger.

"Shake hands?" I fake a smile once again and I held for my hand.

"Let's end this up guys. Mag-bati na kayo." Paningit ni Chris. I smile again on her bullshit face.

She's going to shake with me, suddenly I grab her hair, at sinabunutan ko siya. I didn't stop to destroying her hair. Chris' stopping us, but he can't do it. I continue to ruining her hair. Scream was only trap in the room.