Chapter 36: Reminding the good Memories

Samantha's POV

Samantha Dawson is my name, you can call me Sam for short. Im Chris' fiance, we're get married this coming October 12. And i rarely can't wait to see him dressed so manly. We're in Canada this past 2 Year, and yeah we have our vacation here in Philippines. I thought our vacation is gonna be so fun, but im wrong. That bitch Cheska ruining my relationship with my fiance Chris' I throw my things in front of me. I hate her.

I stood up and reach for my phone, i call Chris' i want him right now. I want to see him. I want our marrage moved. I dialed Chris' number.

*Calling Chris...

"Hello? Hubby, is that you?" He answer in husky voice.

"Cancel all your appointments with your client and meet now" I said cold.

"But-" I cut him. "No but's if you want a happy family cancel your all appontments now" I exclaim on him, i end the call before he speak up, i put my phone in cabinet and lay down my soft bed. Memories of us attemt to start. I remember our first kiss when they're broke up. I remember everything about him, how he kiss and hug me and how the way he propose to me. That was the precious memories i'd ever had in my life.

"Are you sure? You didn't love Cheska? You use her as a toy?" I amuse. Im waiting for his answer.

"Y-yeah, it's not love at all. I just played her heart" My eyes watered when we already there in our place. The settings is perfect. Rose petal in the ground, hanging notes and quotes are in there. And i hold for my breathe when i saw a table, it's not an ordinary table it was a couple table. I turn 'round on him and hugged him tight.

"What's this?" I whisper on him.

"It's our last date" He answer. I broke our hugged.

"Last date? I didn't understand you Mr." I narrowed my brow on him and he smirk and wink at me.

"Hey, Chris. Explain all this." He held me his hand, i accept it and we walk through the night. I feel special when everyone of his butlers given me a rose. Of course i accepted all of those rose. I whisper in Chris and asked him. "What is this. Curiousity kills" I whisper in my little tiny voice. "Just ignored them" He answer.

We're now already in table, the music showed up, when i already sat down. Its our song. I felt my heart skip a beat, my cheeks our burning and i feel it. Im starting to ask myself if what his plan. And why the hell he bought me here.

"Sam, hubby. I want to say in front of you that i love you forever no matter what happen in my life.  And i knew of course you love me too. Am i right? Well, i don't want you to spoke, just relax and hold tight. Its our day, its our anniversary, i this day to be special. I love you" I felt my eyes watered when he said that words come from his mouth.

I lost myself in fear of losing you. I wish I didn't do. But I did
I lost my own, my own identity. Forgot that you picked me for me

But now, I don't negotiate with insecurities. They always seem to get the best of me
I found I had to love myself, the way I wanted you to... love me.

No more second guessing. No, there's no more questioning
I'll be the one defining who I'm gonna be. No concealing feelings, or changing seasonally
I'm gonna love myself, the way I want you to love me.

"This day, Samantha Dawson your boyfriend. Your one and only hubby is now saying that this day i want you no longer my Girlfriend, i want you no longer my hubby. I want you to be mine forever. I promise i'll take care with your heart. I do anything for you, i can bear any pains, struggles or so whatever. I promise that our love will prosper and our relationship will be more stronger than ever, so Samantha Dawson.."

No more standing in my own way. Let's go deeper, let's get closer
No more standing in my own way (I want you to love me)

No more second guessing. No, there's no more questioning
I'll be the one defining who I'm gonna be. No concealing my feelings, or changing seasonally
I'm gonna love myself, the way I want you to love me.

No more second guessing. No, there's no more questioning.

"Will you be mine forever and ever until death do us apart. Will you accept me who i am. Will you be my wife?" I can't held my emotion anymore. I cried and not answer his proposal. I wipe my tears and smile in happiness. And said "Yes" I exclaim in frustration. He carry me and he's shouting out loud. All i can do is to laugh. He's now my soon to be husbund. And he's now mine. I promise to myself that we'll lived forever no matter what happened. I love him more than my life.

---

Christian's POV

Christian Alvarez is my name, im with Cheska right now. Naalala ko lahat ng memories namin, i remember everything about her and our precious memories. Every little details trying to attempt in my mind. Ang saya ng feeling ng sinagot niya ang proposal ko. That day was so freaking amazing. Hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog na pala si Cheska sa braso ko, even she's in sleep she's still pretty. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. I tried to not awaking her up. Dahan dahan kong tinanggal ang ulo niya and lay down her head in pillow. i stood up and took our picture. That picture is me and Cheska, espesyal ang picture na yun sakin. 'Cause that picture reminding me na nag-propose ako sa kanya. That day was pretty amazing like her.

Bigla na lang akong napa-ngiti to our picture. Though nakapikit ako doon because im not yet ready, its still the best of our picture. I kept our picture in my wallet. I lay down in Cheska and trying to sleep.

"Well, Cheska. It's been a nice day having our first date but i want you to know. That im starting to unlove you" I cut myself and look through Cheska's eyes. I knew she's shocked."Im starting to unlove you because i don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore, i want you to be my forever. I want you as my princess and my lawful wife. And im here to tell you that your boyfriend Christian Alvarez, will take you as your wife. So, Cheska. I knew your still in shocked, but i don't want to wait a many years para lang masabi ang sinasabi ng puso ko. Now, Cheska. This day 'round 10:32 here in America will you be my Princess and take me to your castle?" Lumuhod ako sa kanya and i took the engagement ring in my pocket i carry to her the ring and i bought to her the ring.

"No-" She said in her cold voice. Aalis na sana siya but i grab her hand bago pa man siya makaalis. "But why?!" Im starting to cry like an idiot. She laugh hard when my tears flowing down on my cheek. I narrowed my brow in frustration and ask myself kung bakit siya tumatawa.

"It's my first time to saw you crying like a baby Christian. At napatunayan ko na sa sarili ko, na mahal mo nga ako. And of course i'll marry you" My eyes watered when she said that word. I carry her, ang saya saya ko. Nothing can't stop this feeling. Matagal kong hinintay ang pagkakataon na mangyari 'to and now nangyari na siya, im so happy. Happiness is the best part when you did a good thing. I hugged her and kiss her forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well. Napaiyak ako dahil, nabalik ko na ang Copy ko, hindi ko napansin na meron pala akong copy ng Chapter 34-36 ko kaya ang saya saya ko. And thanks for SDTG and TBYD nabigyan ako ng insperasyon i already watch them both. Congratulation to both of those story.

And kung pagbabasihan ko to my own opinion, i think mas bongga pa rin ang SDTG. Bukod sa nakakaiyak siya at Nakakatuwa. Nakakaiyak pa rin talaga lalo na yung bandang dulo nagkita si Athena at si Kenji. Ghaadd! Kakaiyak. K. Bye