Chapter 37: Selfish Heart

Chris' POV

Im with my soon to be wife Samantha. We're here in  a bar having fun tonignt. We talked and dance on the dance floor to show 'em what im got. Yea, im not only a lover boy also im a dancer. We dance and dance until we get tired. We sat down and relax.

"Chris i think we should moved our Wedding. Im so excited!" My eyes widened in surprise. I don't get her. Parang kailan lang 'nung sinabi niya na hindi pa siya ready for our Wedding day but now she's excited?

"I have my works hubby"  Saad ko sa kanya. Her brow narrowed and she flip her hair and trying to snob me. I tap her shoulder to talk to her. Pero, matigas talaga ang ulo niya. I hugged her tight and whisper. "Let's wait. Remember any words you say?" Pagpapaalala ko sa kanya. Kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap ko sa kanya. She turn  around and give me a stair.

"Im so fucking jealous qith that girl, Chris. Let's get married bago ka pa niya maagaw sakin!" She exclaim. Her eyes is full of aggressiveness. Parang may kakaiba sa kanya. I don't get her. Sino ang pinagse-selosan niya?

"We're engaged Samantha. Nothing's can't stop us now" Saad ko, she slap me in my face. She walk away, bago pa man siya tuluyang makaalis ay hinawakan ko ang kamay niya. 

"Ano bang problema?" Sabi ko sa kanya ng derektahan. Her eyes is fullfilled of tears.

"Cheska! Im jealous of her! Akala mo ba, hindi ko kayo pinaiimbistigahan. Kahapon, nagkita kayo right? Nagusap kayo at nagkabanggaan. Akala mo ba hindi ko alam na nagkikita kayo? Im jealous Chris please stop meeting her. Engaged na tayo" Aniya, her eyes is burning and her tears streaming down her cheeks. I go nearer on her and i take my scarf in my pocket and wipe her tears.

"Didn't you have no trust in your husbund?" I said firmly. " No, i trust you but i don't want you and Cheska seeing each other. Im hurting, your mine. Your only mine" Saad nito. I hug her firmly and kiss her forehead gently. I rub her eyes and wink on her.