Chapter 1: The goddess wears Guicci

Cheska's POV

So, this is the start right? Definitely and obviosly this is the start, duh! It's have chapter 1 in the name! Make scene. Anyways, this is not a pure english concept, it's tag-lish, napapadami lang ang english ko, kasi nasanay ako to speak english, and besides im the goddess, so i have my accent. Cheska Scarlet Lee is the name, 18 years old turning 19 this coming September 10, 2013. Female, obvioulsy im a girl, and it's a big commonscene if you didn't notice the name.

Im a half. Im not a porkchop, okay! Clear? Im half Korean, half Filipina. Duh! Notice the name? LEE?! It's a big scene if you didn't know that i'm korean, okay moved to the next goddess answer. Okay before we continue this chaps. i just want to enterrupt those readers, before you read this, just make sure that your tissue was ready, it'll make you cry.

My Parents are died since when i was 4 years old, they're trap in a house, not just a simple house. That fucking house was burning, Sabi sa chismis, lahat ng tao sa bahay na 'yon ay naka-survive, except to my mom and dad. When i heard that news coming from our yaya nag-panic ako. Im scared, yaya's said that one girl and one boy was trap on that burning house, they didn't survive. The ambulance says that no body was found when that fire was already blown away. Kinakabahan ako, dahil magfo-four weeks na wala sila mom and dad, im start worrying, asking my yaya's and butlers but they didn't answer me neither grandma and grandpa i ask them two but no responds coming from them, until that day, October 14, 1999, i just watch news and then pinakita dun 'yung dalawang namatay, i saw my mom and dad's name on the screen 'Elizabeth Lee and Kim syong Tae-Lee' i feel drowned, when i saw those name on the screen.

But nilaksan ko loob ko then i'm start thinking na baka same lang sila ng name ng mom and dad ko. But when i ask my grandma, if my mom and dad was still alive, She hug me and then she whispered that my parents are died, and then she makes sorry to me. When she said that words, my heart felts down, nakatunganga lang ako habang di ko napansin na umiiyak na pala ako. Grandma keeps saying sorry, instead accepting her sorry, tumakbo ako palayo sa kanya. I don't know, bigla na lang akong umalis at tumakbo palayo siguro, gusto ko muna mapag-isa that day, i just run out and i don't know where i am now, i'm in the forest, i don't know this place, i'm scared, i'm crying, i didn't know what to do. I just sit down malapit sa wishing well. Buti na lang merong bench. I'm sobbing and crying loud, wala naman tao kaya it's okay to cry loud in here. Im clearly sobbing i don't know if meron tao o wala but i don't care!

"Hello? Why are you crying?" Ask the boy. I didn't know him, and i didn't know that meron pa lang nakatira dito. Di ko na lang siya pinansin.

"Hello!! Are you want to answer me or what? Are you okay?" He said then i stood up, nakayuko kasi kaya nag-look up ako sa kanya. Then i give him a grin, i'm really angry when someone enterrupt me while im in my drama mode.

"Dont talk to me!!" I said with a pissed off on my face. Really?! Four years old, act like 20 years old? Hahaha, pathetic.

"Im just concern on you" Then he gave me a puppy eyes, ugh! So cute? Is he know that he was so cute to do that? Im being fell inlove with his cuteness.

"Why are you concern, i didnt know you first. You butt!" I exclaim then he gritted his teeth i think i'm annoying him. Ha! That's great!

"If you didn't want me to give a nice answer to my questions, okay i stop. But the point here is, im just asking why are you crying, and then you give me that dont talk to me answer? How pathetic you are, im just saying that i'm concern on ya' but you gave me a shit answer I don't know you first. You butt answer! Are you taking schools? If no! How pathetic you are, Ha! I didn't want talk to you anymore, but i'll give you my Handkerchief." He gave his handkerchief on me, then i accept it. Duh! I have no tissue, or something i really need this one. He left me sobbing and crying in that forest, and then year goes by, from 4 years old, i'm now 18 years old. And i'm still have his handkerchief. If only, i ask his name.maybe i search him in facebook or on twitter.